Chapter 62: Beach Episode!!!!!!

Then, March suddenly called out for both of you.

"Hey, lovebirds! Stop messing around already and come help me finish this!" March was pointing at the sand structure she made of the Astral Express's locomotive. It was almost a one-on-one replication, except for some minor details. So, you motioned Silvie to come follow you as you made your way to where March was. Silvie followed along, and the three of you spent the next hour building the sandcastles. At one point, Dan Heng also came by and helped out, and it eventually turned into a perfect replica of all of the train coaches, except for the interior, of course. March took a picture of the sand structure before you all headed into the ocean.

You, March and Silvie were all splashing around with the seawater, with Dan Heng standing by the side, just watching everything unfolding in front of him. When everyone else was already wet instead of Dan Heng, you three conducted a plan to get Dan Heng bathe in the warm seawater. So, you all sneaked towards Dan Heng, picked him up from the ground, and yeeted him into the more deeper sides of the seawater. Then, as Dan Heng got up, the three of you were laughing at him who was drenched in seawater. Suddenly, Dan Heng grew his Inhibitor Lunae horns and summoned the water dragon and whooshed all three of you across the deeper regions of the sea, almost like a gigantic wave. The entire dragon wave ride lasted for about 20 minutes before Dan Heng got them all back to land safely.

After you all played with the seawater, the four of you went to a nearby volleyball net and started playing some beach volleyball, one of the must-do things when visiting a beach. You were all separated into 2 groups which was you & Silvie vs March & Dan Heng. Surprisingly, Dan Heng was quite invested in this, and got really cooperative when playing with March. After everyone played for a while and got the hang of the game, Silvie proposed a competitive game, with the winner being decided with a best of two out of three, and the losing team has to conduct a punishment given by the winning team. Everyone agreed, and the competition began.

At first, you and Silvie were getting quite good at the game, with both of you having the experience of cooperating in winning a game multiple times. Eventually, your experiences paid off and secured the first win. You high-fived Silvie as you made the final game-deciding shot. Now you both just needed to win another game and it would be a victory for both of you. However, on the other side, Dan Heng seems to have also gotten serious, and was really determined to win against you and Silvie by any means necessary, while still playing fairly, of course. So, with March's easily adjustable playing style and Dan Heng's impressively calculated moves and callouts, Dan Heng and March were both able to secure their first win on the second round, leaving you and Silvie in your first defeat. As you went and got back the ball for the final round, on the other side of the net, March and Dan Heng were still in position, ready for the next round. You looked towards Silvie, and you both nodded to each other with determination. It was going to be the game of a lifetime.

After countless hits and bops from everyone's arms and fists, each slam on the ball was as strong as 10 men, and each parry was as quick as the speed of light. With a bunch of dramatic ups and downs during the game, it all boiled down into the final game, with both teams achieving the same score and one point left from winning. If there was a time for you to truly use up all of your remaining strength, it would be this game right in this moment right here on this beach. As tired as all of you were, you all would not rest until the victory was obtained by either one of you. 

So, you slammed that ball with all your might as you tossed it in the air, and the final match begins. You and Silvie were trading the ball with the other team, attacking their weaknesses while defending your own. After countless blows of the ball bouncing across the net back and forth, your hands were getting tired, and so was Silvie's, and so was Dan Heng and March. The ball's speed wasn't exactly as fast as you first started the match, and everyone was getting visibly tired from the game. Suddenly, you all could hear a voice calling out to you all from the distance.

The voice was Himeko, telling us that it was time for the evening barbeque session. You all stopped playing and let the ball fall onto the ground, and you finally noticed that the sun was already setting across the horizon. The four of you gazed at the setting sun that lit the sky with bright orange, standing still in place and just enjoying the view. You could feel peace in your heart as you did so, and you believe so did everyone there.

Suddenly, you could hear Himeko's voice again, this time asking for the four of you to hurry up and get over to where Himeko was at. Welt could be seen in the background, prepping some of the charcoal for the barbeque stand already. March shouted back and waved to Himeko saying that you're all on your way. With that, the four of you headed over to where Himeko was, getting ready to start your barbeque night.