Chapter 25: lmao ez get rekt nub

On the monitors, Rewind was frantically shooting the camera cannons across the entire city. He didn't care if Silver Wolf appeared on the cameras or not, he was going to bomb everywhere, hoping that it would eventually get the hacker. Even though Rewind was practically bombing the city left, right and center, there wasn't much explosion sounds coming from the city itself. It was quite weird, but Rewind didn't have time to deal with something as trivial as that, he needs to cherish this chance to defeat the greatest hacker of all time once and for all, and take her place.

Then, as Rewind was bombing the cameras, he slowed down and took a break, while scanning the monitors for Silver Wolf again. He knows that you're beating up his lackeys in the background, but he was just too focused on getting the jump on Silver Wolf at the moment. Then, Rewind took a second look at the first camera that Silver Wolf showed up on. Something was off about the footage. Even though there were some soot marks on the ground, it didn't exactly line up completely with the floor. He tried shooting the camera cannon again and again on the same camera system, and all it did was created the same soot mark over and over again on the ground, almost like a video game. Then, as Rewind made the realization, the monitor started to glitch.

"Awww, you found out." A voice came out from the entire monitor setup itself. Then one by one, all 30 monitors set up to monitor all 30 sections of the city started to glitch and showed a face with an 8-bit design with a purple background.

"Did you really think that your cute little firewall system was gonna keep me out?" All the monitors acted as one big monitor to show one big image of the 8-bit face of Silver Wolf.

"You..... ARGHHHH!!!"

By then, you had taken down almost 70% of Rewind's lackeys, and everyone there was taking a break. You looked at the baseball bat on your hands, then tried to grip it.

"I could get used to this." But before you could swing another hit, a gunshot could be heard, with the bullet barely glazing through your arm. It cut open a small wound and you started bleeding, but not too much. Then, at the far end of the alleyway, Rewind had his laser gun out, pointing it directly at you as he walks towards you. Then, he begins to laugh in a hysterical way. You put down the bat you were holding and placed your hands up.

"Was that your plan, Silver Wolf? Keeping me occupied as you send your friend over to save your precious family?" He pulled on your head and pointed his gun at your face, while keeping your head locked on his elbow, with Rewind looking at the direction of the hacked monitors as he did so. "WELL TOO BAD, GENIUS HACKER. I'VE GOT HIM AT GUNPOINT NOW, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!"

"Hmm? What are you on about?" The voice coming from the hacked monitor said.

Rewind was confused. "...Huh? Didn't you sent him to..."

"Nobody sent me, you little bastard. I'm here to beat you up for the shock shackles you put on me," you said as the gun was still held against your head.

"But... didn't you say you were looking for a friend?" Rewind looked at your eyes as he asked.

"Ever heard of lying, idiot? You think I'd just reveal that I'm an offworld bounty hunter to some lowlife like you?"

Rewind seemed offended by your remark, but before he could say anything, a bunch of gatling guns started appearing above the buildings all around you and Rewind and his gang, pointing directly at all of you.

"Alright, enough chitchat," the hacked computer said, as one of the gatling guns shot the ground in front of you and Rewind's feet.

"Put down your weapons and get on the ground please. That includes you, Will Smith."

"Will Smith?" you thought to yourself. "Who the heck is Will Smi-"

"Don't you DARE call me by my REAL NAME! It's REWIND NOW!!" Rewind shouted out of nowhere, almost bursting your eardrums.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, now get on the ground. I won't ask again."

At this point, all of Rewind's lackeys are already on the ground, with their hands behind their back. The only people still standing were you and Rewind, with his gun still on your face.

"We should do what she says, dude. Those guns look like they pack quite the punch," you urged Rewind with a look of concern on your face.

Then, after letting out a frustrating grunt, Rewind threw his laser gun to the side, placed his hands behind his head, and got on his knees. However, you were still standing, fixing your shirt.

Rewind looked at you and whispered "What are you doing?!"

A smile procured on your face. "You were right, Rewind."

You went up to the place where the arcade owner was tied and muffled, and you released her from her restraints. She woke up as you did so, and you slowly walked her out of the alleyway. "I am here for her."

Then, out of frustration, Rewind tried to get up and attack you again, but a gun moved in front of Rewind, aiming for him. Rewind stopped moving and kneeled back down.

After you made your way out of the battlefield by walking past the side, all of the guns that appeared above Rewind and his gang powered down. Silver Wolf spoke through the hacked monitors one last time.

"Oh, another thing, if you ever come for the old hag again, a whole magazine of lead's gonna be waiting for you." Then, on the hacked monitors, a large 'GAME OVER' screen flashed constantly.

Rewind, after witnessing such an utter defeat, couldn't do anything but just started laughing hysterically