Chapter 59: In Bed With Your Lover

You were laying on your bed, trying to get some sleep. It's now night time on the Astral Express, where majority of the lights around the train had closed. However, you were still unable to sleep, staring at the ceiling in your thoughts. Suddenly, as you were basking in the silence of the night, you could hear a knock on your door. You sat back up on your bed and looked over to your door, and it opened with the warm lights from the hallway outside your room shining into your room, casting a shadow of a figure of a short girl. You tried to look directly at the girl's face, and even though the lights from the hallway made your eyes close halfway, you could still see the face of the girl as clear as day.

"Si... Silvie? Is that you?"

"Yo." Silvie said with a smug smile while closing the door behind her. She started walking towards you after she did so.

"So how was your day with March? You seemed like you were having fun just now." You chuckled as you said so.

"Quite fun, I guess. You could say that it felt more like a 'girl's night' kind of thing."

"Oh, really? That's good, then. I'm happy for you." You let out a smile.

Suddenly, Silvie pulled out a corner of the blanket you were in and slid into bed next to you. She had already laid down and was facing the other direction from you, while you were still sat on your back against the bed frame, looking at the girl that just laid on the bed beside you. Then, Silvie turned to face you over her shoulder.

"So? Are you going to sleep or what?" Silvie asked while you were still staring at her.

"H-Huh? Oh, uhh... yeah, sure." You slowly pulled out the partition on the blanket that was covering your waist and slid onto the bed, now laying down next to Silvie. You laid down while looking at the direction opposite from Silvie, blushing really hard. Then, you could feel Silvie turning her body over to face you.

"Hey, look at me."

You, still blushing, slowly turned your body to face hers. You were now face-to-face with Silvie in bed, with her face inches away from yours. Your bed isn't exactly a double bed, but it was still large enough to barely fit in at least two people. Silvie was staring directly at you, but you were avoiding eye contact with her by looking at anywhere else except for her.

 Silvie was staring directly at you, but you were avoiding eye contact with her by looking at anywhere else except for her

"...Are you blushing?" Silvie noticed the immense redness from your cheeks. Then, she let out a smug smile.

"...huhu. Is it because I'm in bed with you?"

You were still avoiding eye contact and the embarrassed look on your face was amplified.

"We've done this a couple times already before, didn't we?"

"Y-Y-Yes, but... those times were different... A-And it was just that one time anyway..."

Silvie snickered. "Different how? That time it was my bed and this time it was yours?"