Chapter 3: Mission Possible

As both you and Silver Wolf were walking down the hallways of the mansion, you noticed some security cameras pointing at the hallway. Since the guard's uniform came with a hat, you slowly used it to cover your face a little bit more.

"Hey... you've hacked the security cameras, right?" you whispered next to Silver Wolf. 

Silver Wolf gave a disappointed look.

"... Do you think I'm dumb?"

You looked away from the hacker girl.

"Alright... just checking."

Both of you made your way to the elevator and went to the second floor. You noticed some guards patrolling the area, so you motioned Silver Wolf to hide behind a table. After the guards were gone, both of you continued on to your destination. 

"Remember, this is a stealth mission, and we were never here, so no deaths, got it?" Silver Wolf said.

"Yeah, got it."

Silver Wolf went up to the wall partition that's supposed to have a hidden room behind it and put on her goggles. With her goggles, she found the part of the hidden wall with a bunch of electronics in it. She smirked and placed a magnetic disc-like thingy on the wall and started tapping away on her floating screen.

"How long is this gonna take?" You asked.

"Done."

Just as she said that, there was a clack sound and the wall started to move and revealed an entire room full of stuff that seems old or rare, with most of them displayed around in glass display boxes. There was quite the collection there, but you were both only here for the ancient pottery relic. Silver Wolf disabled the security system of the display case for the relic and you carefully removed the display case. After that, Silver Wolf placed a small cube on the relic and activated it with a remote control, causing the cube to expand and package the relic into the tiny cube. Silver Wolf then took the tiny cube packaged with the relic and placed it inside her pocket.

"There, now let's go."

However, just as you both exited the hidden room and closed the wall partition, Silver Wolf was knocked out from behind.

"Silver Wolf!" you exclaimed. But just before you could've turned back and saw who the culprit was, you were knocked down as well.