Chapter 28: Task Failed Successfully

"Alright, see you tomorrow, Silvie," You waved at Silvie as you were exiting her room, with black circles underneath your eyes and yawning as you closed her door. Silvie waved back in return, with similar black circles. It was the end of another gaming session after a long mission. As you left the room, Silver Wolf sighed, and continued playing her games.

Then, as she was going crazy at Fall People 2, Silvie noticed something in the corner of her eye. It was your phone, turns out you forgot to bring it back to your room.

"...bruh."

So, Silvie had to forfeit the current Fall People 2 game, and bring your phone back to you. She mustered every last energy she had in her body to make her way to your room, and thankfully your room was just a couple steps away from hers, and as she reached in front of your room, she knocked on the door.

"Hey, dummy. You left your phone back at my place." She said, with another yawn coming out her mouth.

No response. Silvie knocked a couple more times, and then she tried opening it.

"Now that I think of it... it's the first time I've ever been to his room, isn't it?" Silvie thought to herself.

Then, as she opened the door all the way, the lights from the corridor shone into the dark room, and onto your snoring body on the bed. Seems like you were already passed out from the both doing the mission and the nightly gaming sessions on the same day. As Silvie saw your sleeping body, she smirked and took a look around your room. It was tidy, but extremely bland. There were everything you'd see in a normal room: a desk, a chair, a closet for storing your clothes, a double bed, and a couple of shelves beside the bed.

Silvie let herself inside your room, and closed the door. She went up to your sleeping body, with your phone still in her hand. She kneeled down so that she could be on the same level with your head. You were facing outwards from the bed, so Silvie could see your face entirely as her eyes adjusted to the dark. Then, she took her hand and slowly caressed your face, pushing away your hair to see your face more clearly. She also took another look at your body, noticing that this was the first time she's saw your peaceful side, where nothing bad happened and you're just relaxing. She placed her hand on your cheek, and she started to yawn. Seems like watching you sleep has made her sleepy too.

"If only... you'd just slept in my bed... together with me... then you didn't have to leave me... when it's over..." Silvie said as she was on the verge of passing out herself, thanks to the fatigue of the mission and the excitement from the gaming sessions.

"......heh......what am I...... saying........." Her hand fell down from your cheek and on your bed, next to your face. Even though Silvie was in a crouched position, she still managed to fall asleep, with her head on the bed next to your head.

When the morning came, you woke up, but still could barely open your eyes. You tried looking for your phone, but couldn't find it anywhere. However, as you were fiddling around your bed with your hands looking for your phone, you felt a strange sensation, it felt hard and seemed to be strands of string sticking out of it. Then, as you kept fiddling at the strange item, you felt it move and you got surprised, so you turned your head towards the direction of the weird item. After you laid eyes on what the moving object was, your eyes went from drowsy and blurry to wide and confused.

"S-S-Silvie????" You exclaimed.

Silvie, woken up from your loud calling, brought her head up from the bedside and searched for whoever's calling her, even though her eyes couldn't even open properly yet.

"H-Huth? Wh-Whuth happeneth...?" She had some strands of hair on her mouth.

"I-I should be the one asking the question! Wh-What are you doing in here?!"

Silvie looked around the room, and recognizing that it was not hers. Then, she remembered what she was doing last night and had a good idea of what happened. Her eyes widened from the realization.

"I-I was just..." She stood up from her crouched position and took out the hair stuck to her mouth.

"...I was returning your phone, dummy! You left it at my room last night!" She took the phone she was holding the entire night and threw it in front of you on the bed.

You practically went into shock, the way you stopped moving and kept staring at Silvie.

"Jeez, make sure to remember next time, you made me lose a Fall People game, you know!"

Then, Silvie stormed off from your room, slamming the door as she did. You stared at your door, still in shock.

"...Huh......" You then looked at your phone. Seems like it still works. Okie then.

Meanwhile, Silvie stormed back to her room, and closed the door to her room once she was inside. Then, she slowly let herself sink down to the ground, with her hands covering her face, embarrassed at what had just happened. 

"I... I can't believe I did that...last night..."

She then recalled what she said, right before she passed out. Then, she blushed and got even more embarrassed .