Chapter 63: Right Where I'm Supposed To Be (END)

You were all standing by the fire of the barbeque stand, hanging around and just talking with everyone else. Everyone took turns in manning the barbeque stand, and you all ate a bunch of different delicacies from all around the galaxy. As the night sky darkened, you all managed to lit a small campfire and sat around it, with some s'mores on the side to roast in the campfire. Everyone shared their personal stories and happenings, where most of the time it was just Silvie sharing her experience working with the Stellaron Hunters, and everyone else would also share a story that you all collectively shared. For example, you, March and Dan Heng went into more details about your visit to Belolog, and Dan Heng also told a story about his past.

These campfire stories went on until midnight, with Silvie sitting by your side the entire time, listening to everyone's stories and thoughts about anything they wanted to talk about. Himeko shared some interesting facts about this beach resort, and apparently it was about to fully shut down in a couple of months. When Himeko was chilling by the beach on a beach chair, Ms. Sypova came by and engaged in a conversation with her, it was one of the things that was mentioned by Ms. Sypova. Ms. Sypova had lived a life of luxury and wellness while opening this resort, but she has grew fond of her days back when she was still an active Nameless, wandering the cosmos and meeting new people and seeing exciting things. Since Ms. Sypova is a long life species, she still has at least another 200 years left of living, and she's starting to not see herself as this resort's owner in the next 200 years. Since she didn't want to put this resort in the hands of someone else who probably has ill intentions towards this resort, she has decided to shut it down entirely, until she ever decides to come back and run it again. So now, this resort is already closed for any outsiders, but she has been inviting some of the Nameless that she could get a hold of to come and enjoy her resort while it's still opened. In the next couple weeks, there would be other stray Nameless members coming to visit too, so it would be like a reunion of some sorts. 

Next to Himeko's story, you were all extremely fascinated about Welt's stories, as he's the only one who seems to be the most experienced and most mysterious out of the bunch. He shared a couple of stories he remembered from what he describes as 'another world', and only talked mentioned vague details about the people he was talking about, although some of them do sound like some of the people you've met before. The night was filled with the laughters and voices of everyone on the Astral Express, and you finally understood that this was exactly what the Astral Express was about. When the clock struck midnight, Himeko concluded the campfire story-telling session by putting out the fire and telling everyone that it was time to go to sleep.

"Awwww, but I don't want this moment to end! Can we stay like this for 5 more minutes, pleaaaaaase???" March pleaded.

Himeko giggled. "Don't worry, March. We can all do this again tomorrow. After all, we have 3 weeks of spare time here. There's a lot more to see about this resort than just this magnificent beach, you know."

And so, everyone helped in cleaning up the surrounding area by picking up the trash and whatnot, and went back to their rooms to finally get some rest after the long day they had.

On the balcony of one of the resort rooms on the 3rd floor, Silvie was sitting on the guard rails of the balcony, admiring the view of the night sky, feeling the gentle breeze from the sea, and listening to the faint voices of the waves crashing against the beach. Suddenly, a door opening sound interrupted her tranquility.

You popped out to your balcony to enjoy the night sky, before you noticed Silvie already doing so on the balcony next to yours. Since your rooms' balconies were next to each other, you vaulted across the guard rails dividing you two and walked next to Silvie, standing next to her while placing your hands on the guard rails.