Chapter 32: Before The Final Hours

After the tunnel of love boat ride, you and Silvie went and visited every single corner of the dreamscape, which includes all 12 of the moments such as the Moment of Daybreak, Moment of Serenity, and Moment of Gilded Hour etc. You and Silvie stayed inside the dreamscape for god knows how long, just spending the hours enjoying the activities and each other's company. You were practically doing a bunch of couple activities with her, such as sharing an ice cream and walking everywhere while holding hands.

When the fun was all over, you and Silvie both found yourselves on top of a building in the Moment of Golden Hour, which was also the place that you landed in when you first arrived. Its astonishing view left both of you speechless for a moment.

Silvie was standing still and had her body pushed against the railings, and you leaned on the railings so that your head could be at the same height as Silvie's

"It's really beautiful, isn't it?" You continued staring into the sun that neither sets nor rises.

Silvie chuckled. "You've said that about everything in this place."

You chuckled as well. "I did, didn't I?"

Then, both of you watched the view in silence again. 

"Hey... There's... something I've been meaning to tell you." Silvie said, still looking at the view. You kept looking at the view as well, but was listening intently.

"It's also... part of the reason I brought you here in the first place. I... I couldn't think of anywhere else to say it."

"Mmm? What is it?" You asked in a curious-but-already-knows-the-answer tone.

Silvie was looking the other way and rubbing her hands together. "Y-You see... We've known each other for... not that long, actually, now that I think about it..."

"Mmhmm?" You responded.

"A-And... I think you know a lot about me already... A-And I...you... But there's not much to know about you since... you're kind of a clean slate..."

"Mhmm? ...And?"

"UrghHH, just SHUT UP and let me TALK!!" Silvie turned to you mad, but you could see her face was blushing hard.