Chapter 41: Out With The Truth

"This is sooo cool...!" You said as you looked around the mini spaceship you were in, with your face filled with awe. You were sat on one of the seats provided on the mini spaceship, looking out at the vast horizons of space itself.

"Don't touch anything please." Silver Wolf said as she controlled the spaceship pod from the control panel, trying to get to her destination as fast as possible.

"Yeah, yeah. I won't," you said as your face still remained in awe. Then, you suddenly remembered something and your facial expression went back to normal.

"...Wait, you still haven't told me anything yet. Where are you taking me? Is it an emergency or something?"

"It's... not. You'll know it when we get there." Silver Wolf said, still focused on her destination.

"Hey, I don't appreciate being kept in the dark, you know. If I'm letting you kidnap me just like that, I think an explanation is warranted. Not to mention you mentioning that I can't tell this to anyone? That's mega sus, bro."

Silver Wolf thought about it for a moment, and let out a sigh. She turned the controls to autopilot, and the spaceship pod slowed down a little bit, but still maintaining speed.

"Alright. What I'm about to tell you... Is gonna sound like a lot, okay? But please, just bear with me." Silver Wolf said as she sat beside you on the spaceship pod's seat. You looked at her intently, focusing on what she was about to say. Silver Wolf slowly collected the things she wanted to say into words that make sense.

"You... were with... the Stellaron Hunters. Before... Before everything." 

You opened your mouth in shock.

"You... You know about... my past?"

"Yeah...I do. So does Kafka, so does Blade, but... because of the stupid script, we're not allowed to tell you anything."

You took a deep breath. You're gonna need a minute or two to process what you just heard.

"How long... was I..."

"I forgot, but it's no more than a year."

You placed your hands on your head, as it's starting to hurt a little bit.

"What... happened? Why did..."

"...To put it simply... you died. And the only way we could've saved you... was by... dumping the Stellaron inside you.

It was part of Elio's script anyway, so... that's what happened.

...And after you were revived, you would've forgotten everything, forgotten about all the time you spent with the Stellaron Hunters..."

Silver Wolf looked to the side.

"...Forgotten about the time you spent with... me."

You heard that last line, and looked at her.

"What... What do you mean by that...?"

"We..." Silver Wolf was finding trouble with the words she wanted to relay.

"We were..."

"...We were together."

You widened your eyes and raised your eyebrow.

"T...Together? L-Like... together together?"

"Yes. Together together."

"...Oh, my."

You went back to holding your hands on your head, as the headaches started again with a much stronger frequency.

"Okay, look, I know it's a lot to take in, but I just... I just want you to try and remember again. Remember your time back with the Stellaron Hunters. Remember the times when..."

Silver Wolf stopped, seemingly wanting to not say anything more.

"But... what am I gonna do now? Am I... A Stellaron Hunter? But... Dan Heng... March... How am I going to...?" Your voice and body was trembling, not knowing what to do with this newfound information.

"Don't worry, you'll still go back to your friends and continue with... whatever it is you guys do, but just... for now... please, just try to remember."

As Silver Wolf said that, your headaches started coming back again. You grunted in pain as you held your head.

"I...I can't... I don't know why... my head hurts so much..."

After Silver Wolf knew that it was hurting you quite a lot, she immediately held onto your hands, which were still holding on to your head.

"Okay! okay! Look, you don't have to try it right now, alright? Just... I'm taking us somewhere. Somewhere that might... jog your memory, okay? Just hold on until we get there and we'll see what happens, alright?"

You, without a choice to decline, just nodded your head as you keep holding your head. It was less painful than before, but the pain still didn't fully subside. Silver Wolf, with a worried expression for your well-being, went towards the control panel, turned off autopilot, and went full speed ahead towards your destination.