Chapter 60: Afuru, Planet of Seas

Not long after you and Silvie got out of bed, it was about time to warp to your next destination. Dan Heng and March were already waiting in the main hall, with Dan Heng sat still on the sofas,  while March was standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh, good morning, bestie!" She then looked over to you. "...And you too, I guess." March greeted you and Silvie as she was in a weird standing pose.

You giggled. "Still hell-bent on proving you could stand still on a warp, March?"

"You bet! Being a Nameless means to never give up, especially if it's something as special as this!"

Dan Heng let out a sigh while sitting on the sofas. "Respectfully, March, if you keep trying to do this, either the floor's going to have a dent from your thick skull, or you'd get significant brain damage from getting hit in the head for too long."

"Ha, ha. Very funny, Dan." March replied in a mocking tone.

You sat down next to Dan Heng while Silvie went over to chat with March. Silvie also gave March a bubble gum to chew on while she was chewing on some bubble gum herself.

"So did Himeko or Mr. Yang said anything about our next destination yet? It's quite odd for them to not tell us about it even though it's already minutes before launch." You asked.

"Apparently, they're keeping it a secret from us until we get there. Said something along the lines of 'not ruining the surprise'." Dan Heng said as he crossed his arms.

"A surprise, huh? Well, I hope it's a good one. I think I've had my fair share of unlucky surprises already."

Dan Heng chuckled underneath his breath. "Well, I can't exactly picture Himeko or Mr. Yang giving us some bad news behind a curtain of curiosity, so I personally believe it's not going to be the case."

You nodded along as if to agree with what Dan Heng said. Then, just like clockwork, Himeko and Mr. Yang appeared from the direction of the locomotive and sat down on the sofas. A voice could then be heard from the PA system throughout the entire train.

"*bzz* Hello hello? This is your conductor speaking! The train will be warping in 2 minutes, so passengers, take your seats! Especially you, Ms. March 7th!! *bzz*

Silvie walked towards your direction and sat next to you. She let out a sigh.

"That girl... I never knew she could be this stubborn."

You giggled. "She's just really adamant on this particular thing, otherwise she's quite easygoing."

Silvie then pulled out March's camera.

"Wait, is that March's camera? Why do you have it?"

"Oh, this? She asked me to take a picture of her when she finally sticks the landing." 

You let out a chuckle. "Oh, is that so?"

Not long after that, the conductor through the PA systems started to count down the seconds before the warp. As the countdown finished, your view was distorted and was blinded by bright lights, you felt the familiar feeling of getting warped yet again.

As your vision cleared after the successful warp, all of you were now in the orbit of another small planet, and as you looked over to March, you see her laying on the ground, as usual after a warp. Himeko and Welt stood up to take a look at the planet, and Dan Heng shook his head at March and followed along Himeko and Welt to the nearest window. Meanwhile, Silvie took March's camera and went over to March's laying body to take a picture of it. Silvie let out a cheeky smile as she did so, with March feeling defeated on the ground yet again. 

After staring at the planet for a while, Himeko turned back at you, March and Silvie to tell you all about the planet that you've arrived on, with Welt and Dan Heng turning towards Himeko, listening intently as well.

"Everyone, welcome to Afuru, the planet of seas."

As you, March and Silvie went to take a look at the small planet, it was blue, almost on every surface of the planet, all except for big spot of land on the northern hemisphere of the planet. Suddenly, a gigantic spotlight shone out of the land, along with the logo of the Astral Express on the lights.

"Oh, it looks like they're initiating contact with us." Himeko then went over to her antic phone on the table next to her. "Pom-Pom, head over to that spotlight, please." 

"Yes ma' am!" The conductor on the phone replied. Afterwards, the train made its way towards the shining spotlight meant for our train, and as the train entered it, there was a suction force pulling on the train towards the source of the spotlight. When the train finally stopped moving, you could see around you that you were in a hangar of sorts, where presumably other spaceships could possibly dock here as well. The size of the hangar you were in was just right, almost as if it was designed specifically to just park the Astral Express in. 

"Alright, good landing. Thank you, Pom-Pom." Himeko hung up the phone as everyone got ready to head out of the train and explore this new planet.