8: When you have a weird dream

This might just be the most random topic I have ever written about but what if this happens before you two start dating but kind off crushing. 

Also, the dream has an XO Kitty reference if you know what I mean ;)

Your pov:

"Mm, another great morning." I sat up in bed, stretching as I looked outside the window to see the sun shining brilliantly as usual. As I got out of bed, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I headed to the kitchen to get my own breakfast.

"Weird, won't Jim and mom be in the kitchen eating breakfast? Oh well." I muttered as I grabbed a bowl and filled it with my favourite cereal. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat by the counters enjoying my breakfast. As I was eating, someone appeared next to me grabbing something next to me but something felt different.

"God, at least put on a shirt when I'm eating. Please." I gagged. When I looked up, I nearly fell off the chair.

"D-Douxie?" I questioned.

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't handle seeing all this." Douxie smirked, pointing at his veiny arms and six-packs. "Besides, this is my apartment you're in kitten." He continued. Wait a minute, since when was Douxie my roommate? And wait, this isn't even my house it's Douxie's apartment? Did he just call me kitten? I rubbed my eyes as I stood up from my seat and forced myself to face him. The arrogant dork was misting himself with some spray as I took the spray from his hand.

"You're right. I can't handle seeing this." I admitted.

"Woah, really?" Douxie questioned. I stepped closer to him, our lips almost meeting as I applied the flirting triangle method where I looked at one of Douxie's eye, then lips and then the other eye. I placed his mist spray down, tip-toed and whispered, "You're too bloody hot." I then jumped on him, wrapping my arms and legs around him as he too placed his hands on my thighs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Douxie asked. I placed a finger on his lips and nodded. He placed me on the counter top as our lips crashed. I could feel his hands make their way to my top as he slowly unbuttoned the buttons of my top. My lingerie was soon exposed as he tossed my shirt aside. He lifted me off the counter top and threw me on the couch where we...

"What the actual heck?" I sat up in bed, panting heavily. What in the world am I dreaming of? How did my dream drift off that far and weird. I was barely 18 and he's like... what, 19? What is wrong with me? I frantically removed my covers and sighed in relief to learn that my clothes were still on. Thank god for that. I looked around and learnt that I was still in my room as well. Phew, that's a relief too. I reached for my phone to check the time and see that it was past 2 in the morning.

"Oh my days, what is wrong with me?" I groaned in frustration, lying on my pillow and burying my hands in my face. I stared blankly at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep again. Should I call someone? Douxie? One of my friends? Wait, but they probably won't be awake at this time. What should I do? I got out of bed and went down to the kitchen to find something to eat. As I opened the fridge that barely had any food, I groaned and slammed the fridge door.

"Wait, I know what to do." An idea went off in my head as I took my house keys, put on a hoodie and left the house for a while. As I wandered in the park nearby, I sat on a bench to try and clear my mind from the weird, dirty dream I had.

"Y/n?" I heard someone calling my name. As I turned around, I recognized who it was.

"Really?" Yuri asked, not convinced about my response.

"Actually, no. I had a really, really weird dream and I can't stop thinking about it." I admitted.

"It's about 'J', isn't it?" Yuri asked.

"No. It's about someone else." I replied.

"Who? Tell me everything." Yuri insists. I didn't want to say it was Douxie so I used his initial to explain.

"I'm warning you, you'll be weirded out by what I dreamt of." I warned. I took a deep breath before explaining everything.

"Gee, that is really weird. But you don't have feelings for this person called 'D', right?" Yuri asked. I do, I really do.

"No, he's just a friend." I lied. "He somehow just came into my mind and it's weird." I continued.

"You must be overthinking stuff girl." Yuri placed her arm around me.

"What about you, why are you here at 2 in the morning?" I asked.

"Well, my parents have been arguing all day, even till this hour." Yuri replied.

"But they never fight? What happened?" I asked.

"Some business things I don't really know much about." Yuri replied. "Why don't we invite the girls for some tea tomorrow." She suggested.

"Sure." I agreed. I have not seen everyone else in a while, I hope they're doing alright too.

"How bout the café I introduced to you, how's that sound?" Yuri asked. Oh no, the café Douxie works at? Ugh, let's hope he's not working tomorrow. But if he is, well, just act normal y/n, just act normal when you see him.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled. "Nice seeing you again Yuri." I stood up.

"Good to see you to y/n." Yuri smiled as we exchanged a hug.

"Are you sure you'll be alright going back to your place?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. The heat probably died down a little back at home." Yuri replied. We said our goodbyes and parted ways. As I flopped onto my bed, I fell asleep almost instantly, only thinking about the girl's time I'm getting tomorrow with my friends. 

I apologize if this is a lil bad. The next chapter might be bad too.