9: When he has a weird dream

Douxie's pov:

"Alright Arch, I'm heading out now. See you later." I tossed my apartment keys in the air before catching it as I headed to the door. As I opened the door, I couldn't step out of the house like some force was holding me back.

"What the." I muttered as I tried to force myself out but I couldn't, I was stuck in my house. I tried shooting my magic at the force field but nothing works. As a last result, I took a few steps back and had ran towards the door. However, I levitated in the air as I strained to escape the force. The force pushed me back into my apartment but the surroundings of my comfy apartment turned into an abandoned place instead, like some abandoned shed or something. Weird... I heard someone's cackling as I started to freak out. As I turned on my phone's flashlight and shone it all over the place, there was no one.

"Going somewhere my love?" I instantly recognised her voice. It was y/n's but why wasn't she letting me go out. And since when were we a thing? She's never called me 'my love' before.

"H-huh, yeah." I hesitantly replied.

"Exactly where are you going?" Y/n asked.

"Just meeting some friends." I replied.

"Guys or girls?" She asked. Since when was she interested in this kind of things?

"A mixture of both?" I replied.

"Why go out when I prepared something for you." Y/n finally came into the light but she was wearing a maid's outfit?

"Come on big boy, eat up." She held out a piece of meat in front of me. I side-eyed her before taking a bite of the meat and started chewing.

"Hm. This meat tastes interesting, what type of meat is it?" I asked.

"Cat's meat." Y/n smirked. Cat's meat? I immediately spat out the meat and looked around the shed, calling, "Arch, Arch!"

"Uh, uh, you're not looking for your furry friend." Y/n caught me by some invisible force as she forced me back into the chair I was sitting on.

"What did you do with him?" I asked. She cackled as she replied, "Are you that oblivious buddy boy? I. Killed. And. Cooked. Your. Precious. Cat." No... she's a psychopath, y/n isn't that kind of person.

"No! No! No!" I yelled as I tried to break free but she teleported me to a bed where I was tied up by ropes on my arms and legs.

"What are you doing? This isn't the y/n I know." I questioned.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt at all." Y/n hushed me. Her hands made way to my shirt first as she ripped off my shirt. Her hands then travelled to my pants where she took them off and threw them aside before...

"No!" I sat up in bed, panting heavily as I ran a hand through my hair. That was the weirdest and dirtiest dream I ever had. Why am I dreaming of this now?

"Archie! Arch!" I rushed out of my room and ran to Archie's play tower to search for him.

"Arch, where are you?" I questioned one more time looking through the holes in his tower where he slept mostly.

"Douxie, what time is it right now?" Archie asked groggily, peeking his head out.

"Forget that. Oh, I'm glad you weren't cooked into a meal." I carried Archie out of the tower and hugged him tightly.

"... 'Cooked into a meal'? Are you mental?" Archie hissed as he jumped out of my arms.

"Arch, I had the weirdest and dirtiest dream in my life!" I exclaimed, sitting on the couch.

"Weirdest and dirtiest in what way?" Archie asked, jumping onto the couch.

"Trust me, you'll have a hard time believing I dreamt about this" I replied before explaining my dream to him.

"Y/n possessing some powers? Cooking me? And then y/n pushing you onto the bed where you two were about to get intimate all while she's in a maid costume? Come on, y/n isn't like that." Archie said. "But I do admit, that dream is weird and dirty." He continued.

"Exactly!" I sighed. "I've never had a dream weird like this since I met Merlin in the markets of Camelot 9 centuries ago." I continued, laying back on the couch.

"I suggest you should take a stroll outside for a while to clear your mind." Archie suggested.

"Really. The dream is still playing in my head like I can't get rid of it." I said, turning on the television and logging into my Netflix account to watch something.

"Well, I guess you won't need my assistance anymore. I shall get back to my comfortable spot to continue my slumber." Archie jumped off the couch and trotted back to his tower while I continued watching the programme. I got bored after a while as I turned off the television, put on a hoodie and headed out of my apartment for a while. I went to a convenience shop that opened 24-hours daily to buy some snacks and a drink before heading back to my apartment. As I walked back to my apartment, I caught sight of someone familiar as I hid behind a tree and watched her.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I muttered as I watched her from a far.

"Y/n?" I heard someone speak. It was a girl's voice. A girl approached y/n as y/n looked up at her.

"Oh, Yuri. What are you doing here?" Y/n asked. That must be y/n's friend. The girl sat next to y/n as the two started conversing with each other.

"Well, at least I know you're alright." I muttered as I went back up to my apartment. I placed the snacks down in the kitchen before trying to fall asleep again since I have work the next day.