49: When you are being clingy

A little shorter because I don't know how I should write it. If I have a better storyline, I might re-write this as a new chapter later on in this book. 

Douxie's pov:

Y/n was sleeping over at my place for the night and I woke up to her clinging onto me while she was still sound asleep. I wished I could lay in bed longer with the sleeping beauty but I had to get to work.

"Babe, I have to go to work." I said.

"5 more minutes." Y/n muttered, clinging onto me tighter. I turned to face her as she jumped into flung her arms around me.

"Pleaseeee don't go." Y/n begged.

"I'll see you tonight, okay?" I said. When I stood up however, y/n wrapped her legs around my waist. Looks like she's being clingy today.

"Who even works on a Sunday?" Y/n questioned.

"The café is open on Sundays, not Mr Benoits, and I have to take someone's shift today." I replied.

"Well, I am following you to work today." Y/n insisted.

"Where are you going to sit at until my shift is over?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. I'll think about it in the shower." Y/n replied as she jumped off me and went to the other bathroom in my apartment. To keep y/n distracted for the day, I took y/n's phone and texted her best friends from high school and college to hang out with her. Fortunately, one of her college friends was available to hang out with her. When I heard y/n coming out of the bathroom, I quickly deleted the relevant messages and putting down her phone.

"Hey babe, you got a message from one of your friends." I told her. She picked up her phone and checked the message before a smile plastering across her face.

"Guess I won't be stuck to you for the whole day." Y/n said. Of course, one trait I loved about y/n was her clinginess, it showed how much she loves me. I got ready for work while y/n prepared our breakfast. If only she could move in with me right now, then I could have her delicious breakfast every morning and have long morning cuddles. We left the house at the same time as y/n jumped onto my back.

"Since you have some spare time before your shift starts, could you drop me off at the mall?" Y/n asked. I turned on my phone to check the time and replied, "Anything for you." I sent y/n to the mall where her friend was already waiting for her. Y/n got off my motorcycle and hugged me one last time before going off with her friend.

~

Throughout my whole shift, y/n was constantly texting me even though she was with her friend. Looks like she's being clingy right now, and I love it. She even told me she wanted to sleep with me one more night with me. While I was resting on the couch after the lunch crowd died down, someone came in and flung themselves onto me.

"Hey, I'm back." She spoke.

"So it's you, I thought it was a random person." I said as y/n chuckled. "Why are you here so early?" I asked.

"Gwen had something to attend to so I decided to swing by." Y/n replied.

"But I don't get off until 9 tonight." I said.

"Can I at least stay with you until someone walks in?" Y/n asked.

"Babe, there's people watching, including Vicky." I whispered. Y/n flashed her puppy eyes at me as I agreed in the end.

~

Y/n's pov:

Currently, I was at Douxie's apartment waiting for Douxie to come home. I was also in the process of moving some of my clothes to Douxie's apartment since I have decided to move into Douxie's apartment but I decided to tell him the news on his birthday.

"Are you actually going to move in with us?" Archie asked. Funny how Douxie still hasn't told me about him being a wizard just yet and when he's not around, Archie and I would have a casual conversation.

"Yep, but I'm only telling him the good news on his birthday." I replied. "He still hasn't found the guts to tell me about his other secret life of being Merlin's apprentice?" I asked.

"Between the two of us, he might be revealing it to you on his birthday." Archie replied.

"Well, I can't wait to laugh in his face and say 'Oh, I knew your little secret already'." I teased. I heard the door unlock as Douxie enters, yelling, "I'm home!"

"Babe!" I stood up and ran up to him, embracing him as I felt him spin me around a few times.

"I missed you babe, what took you so long. You said you ended at 9." I asked.

"I had to buy both of us dinner." Douxie replied, holding up the plastic bag of food. I got off him as we sat down on the counter top and ate our dinner. When it was time for bed, I waited for Douxie to jump in and we cuddled till both of us fell asleep. 

8/3/24: I will pause my uploading for a while because I am leaving for Korea tomorrow and won't be able to upload or write anything for the next few days so I'll update you guys when my new chapter is out.