14: When it is your birthday (2)

Here we'll assume the dance you and your friends did was No return by Le sserafim 

Y/n's pov:

As we entered the venue, I felt a gush of air conditioner blowing against me. My friends really weren't kidding when they said they booked a ballroom in a hotel for my birthday. I was then dragged into a lift and was brought to the 5th floor.

"We're here." Yuri spoke. Music blasted from the sides and I could hear people calling me already, some even cheering. I felt the blindfold around my eyes loosening as the light blinded my vision for a while. After a few blinks, I could finally see what's around me. Oh my gosh.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Krystal and Paris ran up to me along with my group of friends from college too.

"You guys did all this?" I asked as they nodded.

"Y/n, there you are. Happy birthday!" Claire ran up to me and exchanged a hug with me. The gang soon ran up to me and showered me with birthday wishes.

"We need to show you this." Selena pulled me to a corner of the ballroom that was projecting a few dance videos.

"You guys combined all the dance covers I did all these years?" I asked.

"Yeah, your solo performances, covers and of course, the performances you were involved in." Yuri replied. No way they compiled all these in a month. I don't even think this is all of the performances I had.

"Oh, we have to try out the photobooth here." Krystal pulled me to the photobooth. Here we go again with the photobooth. My high school best friends passed me some props as we took a group picture together. As the photos were printing, Yuri called my college friends to have a group photo.

"You guys really didn't have to do this." I said.

"Why wouldn't we, you're finally legal girl." Gwenyth, who was part of my group of friends in college replied.

"You're welcome y/n. It was all Yuri and Selena's idea mainly." Jessica added. Now for a little introduction of my friend group in college. Jessica and Yuri are childhood best friends so that explained why my high school friends and college friends decided to team up with each other. My friends and I in college studied the same course which makes us classmates as well. My friend group in college consisted of myself, Gwen, Jesscia, Tasha and Iris. Anyway, as the girls collected their pictures from the printer, I decided to grab something to eat instead of hogging the photobooth station.

"Mm, this buffet is really delicious." I muttered, taking a bite of my dinner while looking for the table where my friends sat at.

"Enjoying your birthday honey?" Mom asked.

"Oh definitely. I never knew my 18th birthday would be this crazy thanks to my friends." I replied. A familiar song soon played as Paris exclaimed, "It's our song y/n, let's dance!"

"But I'm still-"

"Come on, just once." Krystal begged as she dragged me to the dance floor with my friend group from high school where we danced. Oh boy, I'm going to have a stomach ache due to indigestion after this.

Douxie's pov:

"Finally, and with some time to spare for y/n's party." I muttered, taking the last dirty dish into the kitchen.

"Good work today, boy. You're dismissed." My supervisor smiled.

"See you sir." I smiled back as I left the café. A car pulled up in front of me as Nathaniel spoke, "Get in, it'll save us some time." I got in their back seat as Nathaniel drove off to the location of the party which was at a hotel. I guess y/n really wasn't kidding about the location of the party. As the three of us exited the car and went up to the ballroom where the party was at, many people, teenagers mostly stopped by to ask for a picture. They did ask why we weren't making music anymore but we gave a vague answer before running to catch the elevator.