32: When you sleep at his place

Y/n's pov:

"Surprise, I'll be your roommate for tonight." I smiled. I could never forget the look on Douxie's face. His eyes instantly lit up, his jaw was dropped wide and I could tell he was excited having his girlfriend over for a night.

"I talked with my mom and she let me go as long as we don't get hanky panky tonight." I added. Douxie did not say anything. Instead, he ran up to me and lifted me off the ground.

"Best surprise ever!" I heard him exclaim. It felt like his inner child behaviour came out. He put me down after spinning me around a few times as he embraced me really tightly.

"Okay, what should we do first?" Douxie asked.

"You should take a shower first, I'll prepare the dessert and then we could Netflix and chill." I insisted.

"But don't you need to-, oh wait, you can use the guest bathroom to shower." Douxie pointed out.

"Yep, I already placed my things there." I said. Gee it sounded like I was actually going to be his roommate permanently. Douxie nods as he went to the bathroom in his bedroom while I prepared the living room for Douxie and I to Netflix and chill.

"Hmm, what's a good show to watch right now." I muttered, scrolling through Douxie's Netflix account. He gave me his password so I have access to it. I also took out the tub of ice cream Douxie bought a few days before he left for Europe.

"Any plans for tomorrow y/n?" Archie whispered.

"Not really. It's a Saturday and I'm pretty sure Douxie is feeling a little jet-lagged right now and will sleep in tomorrow morning." I continued.

"Why don't you permanently move here?" Archie suggested.

"I will one day but not now." I replied. Douxie came out of the bathroom a while later as I immediately zipped my mouth and pretended to not know Archie's ability to talk as I gave Archie all my love.

"Alright Arch, my turn for some love." Douxie carried Archie out of my arms and let him roam around the place while he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh, this was the first thing I wanted to do when I get home." Douxie spoke.

"And I missed this feeling." I said, taking a scoop of ice cream.

"Can I have some?" Douxie asked. I scooped a little for Douxie and was about to feed it to him but fed myself instead.

"Hey, what is the meaning of this?" Douxie asked as I chuckled.

"Kidding, here's an actual scoop." I said, scooping another bigger serving and fed it to him. After devouring half of the tub of ice cream, Douxie and I decided it was time for bed. I can't believe it, I'm going to sleep on the same bed with my boyfriend, I'm going to experience what cuddling is and waking up to see his face in the morning. As I got comfortable in Douxie's bed, I was looking through social media where Nat and Noah posted some pictures from the trip.

"Oh gosh, I'm exhausted." Douxie jumped onto his side of the bed and yawned.

"Thankfully you can sleep in tomorrow since you don't have work and I don't have school." I said.

"True, but we shouldn't be staying up too late too." Douxie added.

"Fine." I groaned. He sounded like my mom chiding me for using my phone too much. I put my phone on the desk next to me as I laid down. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I was gently pulled close to him, my back leaning against his chest. I felt him fiddle with a few strands of my hair, stroking my hair and the kisses he planted all over my face, tickling me slightly. I turned to face him just to realize he was already admiring me. A smile plastered across his face as I snuggled in the crook of his neck. At this point, I would need only one pillow to sleep on.

"You have no idea how long I've been dreaming to do this." Douxie started.

"I've been dreaming of it every night since we dated." I said. The both of us ended up sweet talking each other until one of us fell asleep first and that person was none other than me. Sleeping together at night is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life and it felt like I completely forgot I used to be in a relationship last time.

The next day...

Being the early bird I was, I woke up earlier than Douxie. It was not too early in the morning but some people may say it's early in the morning. I woke up at 8.30 by the way. As I stretched my arms up, I turned to see my still fast asleep boyfriend facing me as I can't help but admire him even more. Last time I saw his sleeping face was through that video call the night after my birthday where I was explaining all the pictures I took. I played with his hair and showered him with many kisses. I even did the most ridiculous thing of rubbing my nose against his as he flinched and chuckled slightly.

"Oh, you're up early." I commented.

"You are too, for a Saturday. Come here you." He pulled me into his embrace as he snuggled close to me. Morning cuddles, and his groggy morning voice sent butterflies fluttering in me. I ended up cuddling with him for another hour or so before getting out of bed again at 10.

"Morning Archie." I yawned, petting Archie. He seemed a little cranky by his constant meowing as I immediately whipped up his breakfast salmon before brushing my teeth. I felt something off about me as I checked the date again.

"Oh god, it's here!" I exclaimed.