27: Cute/sweet things he does (Solely your pov)

For this I didn't include Saturday and Sunday because I couldn't think of any other cute or sweet things they might do. 

Monday

Finally, another day of class just ended. I have yet another project to finish and I was in charged of finishing up the reports. As I exited the school, I heard clamoring at the entrance of school.

"Y/n, look at the hot stuff that just showed up." Gwen pulled me through the crowd. Hot stuff, I already have a boyfriend. How hot can this new guy even be, or is he even a new student?

"Is that big D?" I heard someone question. Wait a minute, isn't that Douxie's stage name? What is he doing here? As Gwen managed to pull me in front of everyone, there he was, slumped against his new motorcycle, smirking at me.

"Shut the front door, Big D is here? What?" Jessica exclaimed. Douxie took out his phone and texted someone. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand as I picked it up and saw a message from him.

My shift at the bookstore was cancelled, how bout a ride home?

I chuckled at the message as my friends started to tease me. Typical, even before Douxie and I started dating, they would tease me because of my crush on Douxie.

"What did he say?" Tasha asked.

"Where are you two going?" Iris asked.

"Are you two officially dating?" Gwen asked.

"Guess what girls, he is a hot stuff who showed up randomly. But he is my hot stuff." I smirked as I saw my girlfriends' eyes widened open. "See you guys tomorrow." I continued as I walked towards Douxie, grabbed my helmet from his hand and got comfortable on the motorcycle. I definitely could sense the jealousy rising in the other girls as Douxie drove off.

"You know I could have taken the bus on my own or call my own Grab ride home, right?" I spoke.

"What better than you enjoying the wind in your hair while tightly holding onto your boyfriend?" Douxie questioned. And he wasn't hesitant on calling himself 'my boyfriend'.

"Fair point. But was your shift actually cancelled or did you just report sick?" I asked.

"The bookstore hired another part-timer so he's taking over for the time being." Douxie replied. "But I could still occasionally swing by the bookstore to help out." He continued.

"Ah, I see." I said.

Tuesday

I was at the café working on another assignment I was given. My partner left not too long because she had to tutor a friend so I was left alone to work on the given assignment.

"Your usual hot matcha latte and a friend to accompany you." The waiter who was none other than Douxie placed my drink on the table and surprised me with a stuffed teddy bear. My eyes widened, this wasn't just any normal stuffed bear, it was one bear I was eyeing at the last time I went out with him before we started dating.

"Wait, you didn't have to." I said, taking the bear.

"You were eyeing at it for 10 minutes a few weeks ago and then you were like 'should I buy it?'." Douxie explained. "And then you just left." He continued.

"But still, it was a little pricy." I said.

"But it was within my budget." Douxie added. I smiled as I stood up and flung myself onto Douxie, thanking him a million times.

"When would be a good time to introduce me to your mother?" Douxie asked.

"I'll have to check again, she's a busy woman so it can be a little difficult to find a time where she's free." I replied. "We'll talk about it another time." I continued as I sat back down to continue my assignment.