35: When he gives you the princess treatment

Y/n's pov:

Most of the time, I would wear sneakers, crocs or Converse out, even to dinner dates with Douxie sometimes but tonight, Douxie and I are going on a triple date with his band mates and their girlfriends to a restaurant with a huge view of an aquarium. Really fancy and so out of my budget but I heard the guys are paying for dinner which also meant that I would not be wearing my new Nike Air Jordans out. Douxie was in my room watching me get ready because he came early to my house.

Your outfit: 

 "Babe, you do know when I move in with you eventually, you'll watch me get ready for the day every day

"Babe, you do know when I move in with you eventually, you'll watch me get ready for the day every day. Why'd you purposely come over to my house today to watch me get ready?" I asked while I was fixing my hair.

"Because, my lovely, I enjoy it." Douxie came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the butterflies flying in my stomach again as I felt my cheeks heat up again.

"Hey, I'm not ready yet, 5 more minutes." I nudged him slightly but he continued hugging me.

"Babe, I need to put on some lip gloss." I said. He's never been this clingy with me before.

"Alright, at least hurry up so I can hug you again." Douxie huffed, sitting back on my bed. I chuckled and nodded as I turned back to my tall mirror to put on my lip gloss.

"Okay, let's go now." I turned to Douxie as he stood up.

"Ah, I didn't forget our deal." I said, giving Douxie the hug he wanted. I tried my best not to rub my face on Douxie because firstly, he's wearing black as usual and secondly because I might have overdone my makeup a little today and don't want his jacket to be dirty with my powder.

"Okay now let's go." Douxie insisted as I let go of him. He exited my room first as he extended an arm. I took his hand, expecting him to just led me out immediately but he kissed the top of my hand like I was a princess before walking out. I couldn't help but blush at his movement before commenting, "You're being cheesy today. We're just going out for dinner tonight."

"A nice dinner." Douxie corrected as I scoffed at his charm. Before I even set foot on the stairs, Douxie stopped me and spun me to the side.

"Now what? Hey! What are you doing?" I questioned as Douxie swept me off my feet and carried me down the stairs like a newly wedded bride. He then put me down and replied, "Treating you like a princess." I blushed. It felt like I was in those 'imagine this' stories on TikTok or those couples on TikTok who do cute things with each other, especially that one couple where the guy always treated his girlfriend like a princess, getting her everything she wants and paying for everything.

"I have two legs to walk and it's only a few flights of stairs." I said. I mean the small gesture is nice so I decided to stop arguing and put on my heels. Even though Douxie has never seen a pair of heels before, or even see me wear a pair of heels, he saw me tying the straps of my heels on as he watched and helped with the other side.