28: Cute/sweet things you do (Solely Douxie's pov)

Monday

It's Monday again and I can't see my beloved y/n because I have double shifts at the café and the bistro tonight and she's busy with school work. As I sat up and stretched in my bed, my phone went off next to me. As I picked up my phone, I realized it was a text from y/n, more of a video.

"Morning babe, I'm heading to school right now. Heard you have to work double shifts tonight. Hang in there alright, I might swing by the bistro to get dinner and see you." The video played as I smiled. It was the first time she sent something like this but it was cute.

"Good morning my love, I just got up and I already am super drained. See you later I guess." I videoed my message for y/n as I got out of bed and got ready for the day.

~

"Thank you, young man for the recommendation." An old lady thanked me as I helped her out the door.

"No problem, ma'am. Enjoy your pie!" I smiled as I helped the old lady down the stairs. I sighed as I took out my phone to see if y/n sent any new messages.

"Hey babe, look, the whole class is knocked out right now. Our lecturer is kinda boring." Y/n sent another video message as I chuckled. There was another message below the video that I just opened as I opened it.

"Hey, it's me again. Here's my lunch for today. Not much but you know it is something. What are you up to now" Y/n showed the cafeteria food to me in the video.

"Boy, could you take this customer please." My supervisor called as I sent y/n a quick text before getting back to work.

~

Right now, I was at the bistro for my night shift until 10.30pm as I had my dinner before getting to work. While scrolling through my social media, I got a message from y/n as I played the video.

"Good news, I'm coming over to the bistro to get my dinner. See you later!" The video played.

"Isn't that the girl you told me you liked?" One of the service crew Jayden asked.

"Correction, she's my girlfriend now." I replied.

"No way, you finally confessed?" Jayden asked as I nodded. As I finished up my dinner, I was asked to put in the utensils in a takeaway order as I packed two sets of utensils in the takeaway order. My phone then vibrated and yet again, it was another video message from y/n.

"Guess where I'm at now. Going in now." The video played. My eyes instantly lit up as I ran to the door to welcome y/n.

"Hey you." Y/n flung herself onto me as I hugged her back. I missed her a lot.

"I believe this is yours ma'am." Jayden held out a takeaway order as y/n let go of me before checking her order.

"Yes, thank you so much." Y/n replied. The door opened as two customers came in for dinner. Y/n turned to see the customers and turned back to me.

"You should get back to work now. I'll send more of my video messages later." Y/n smiled as she tiptoed to peck my cheek before leaving. As I watched y/n leave, I had the urge to hug her again as I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'll try and reply to your messages babe." I muttered in her hair. Her hair smelt like strawberries and cream as I planted kisses on the top of her head and her cheek. Y/n chuckled and patted my face, "You're extremely clingy today. I like that." I let her go after a while as she left the bistro, turning back to blow a few kisses at me.

Tuesday

The weather the past few weeks have always been sunny and not a single sign in the sky indicating that it would rain. Unfortunately, this was my unlucky day. At about 3 in the afternoon, it started raining cats and dogs. Since I didn't have anymore shifts at either the bookstore or the bistro so technically, I'm free for the rest of the evening.