Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (Linns P.O.V)

I just looked in thoose amazing green eyes and couldn’t keep myself from smiling. This moment where the first time I had kissed him and it felt amazing. He couldn’t keep from smiling etheir. Everything was perfect until I realized I was on my way to Liam.

- I really need to go.

- Why? I want you to be here. He said but the tone in his voice was a ltlle dissapointed.

- I don’t have to. I mean I can just call Liam and say that everythings fine.

- I would love to spend the day with you. Louis and Celina are at mall anyways.

He said with that flirty smile that you couldn’t resist so I took up my phone and called Liam.

- Hi Li it’s me, I’m not comming it’s great between Harry and me. Don’t worry.

- Are you sure pandabear? Cuz if he hurts you again I’ll destroy him! Okey?

I got it. But please don’t do that please It’ll breake my heart.

- Okey I got it. Have a nice day with your boy okey. Bye

- Yea I will. Bye.

I placed the phone on the counter and looked at Harry. 

- So………. What do you want to do today? He said and walked closer to me.

- I don’t know……… maybe watch a movie and relax all day?

- That sounds perfect darlin.

- Then which movie do you want to see?

- I don’t know. What do you want to see?

- I don’t know maybe a disney marathon?

- Sounds a little childish but I love disney so why not darlin.

- Okey which one do do want to see first?

- Whats about Tangled?

- Alright then but then I want to see The Lion King.

- Okey. I love The Lion King too babe.

- Well let’s start to watch, Honey.

I walked to the DVD and put the movie in. And walked to Harry in the kitchen. I put my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his back.

- Hi babe. 

His voice was so extreamly amazing in my ears it was like an amazing symphony. I love the way he talked. It was just perfect.

- Hey, do you want some popcorn?

- Yea but only if you don’t throw them at me.

- I’m not promise you anything. When he said it a laugh comes too.

- Alright if you going to play that game then I should play it too don’t ya think huh?

- Urm ……. what are your cute face going to do now darlin?

- Erm.. I don’t know but first we are going to watch that movie before Louis and Celina i home.

- Good cuz right now I want to cuddle up with you on the couch so lets go.

He took my hand and we walked to the couch and then he sat down and pulled me with him. I started the movie and cuddled up next to him. It felt amazing. Everything! I heard the door open and big laughs filled the room. I quickly raised to my feet and Harry looked at me disapointed.