Chapter 27

Chapter 6 (Linn’s P.O.V)

I woke up by the sun that was shining thru the window. Harry’s arms were tightly wraped around my waist and we faced each other. Harry was still in deep sleep and I couldn’t resist to kiss his beautiful and perfect pink lips. I traced his tattoos on his arms and he moved a little, I could see the shivers he got from my touch and a big smile appeared on my face. I saw that a small smile appeared on his lips too and his eyes slowly opened.

- Good mornin’ beautiful.

- Good morning, handsome.

- Did you sleep well?

- Yeah but I’m still kinda worried about Lou and Cel. I mean I don’t want them to fight like this.

- Me too, I’ve never seen Louis this down before. He isn’t himself and that scares the hell out of me.

- Harry?

- Yeah?

- Just promise me one thing.

- Okay honey what is it?

- Just promise that you’ll never leave me.

- I would never leave you kitten, never.

He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. I sobbed quietly into his chest and wraped my arms around his torso. One of his hands were rubbing my back and the other one was holding my head. He placed one more kiss on my head and then he pulled my head up so I could face him. His eyes looking deeply into mine.

- Linn, I love you more than you could ever imagine, I can’t even explain the love I have for you and like I said before I would never leave you and I want to be with you forever. I will never leave you.

All I could do was to smile and I just couldn’t find any words. My eyes got teary by his words and that was a good thing. I felt his warm lips onto mine as his hand were cupping my face. I pulled away when I heard yelling downstairs. Harry just sighed and sat up. I heard Celina’s and Louis’ voices. They were screaming on the top of their lungs and I couldn’t take it anymore. I put on Harry’s shirt and sweatpants and he put on another pair. He took my hand and we walked downstairs.

- But why are you here just in sweatpants and nothing else huh?

- Cuz I need to sleep somewhere cuz you kicked me out remeber and I’m so tierd of all this yelling. I don’t want to fight with you.

- But why are you doing it then?

- Cuz you started this and why did you tell Harry that Linn and I had a love affair when we’re not. Maybe you should ask people before you do something!

- Well, I didn’t came here for talking to you cuz I didn’t even know you were here so can I talk to Linn in private?

- Yeah…….

I saw how dissapointed Louis got when she said that and I got too. I walked out to the kitchen with Cel right behind me.

- Before you say anything to me that I’m stupid or why I’m doing this I just need to ask you something.

- Well okey. Talk!

- I’m just gonna say that I really miss to snuggle up with Louis when I get sad, the way he make me feel when he’s around and the way he’s always there for me when I need him the most and I don’t think he can forgive me for what I’ve done. I mean I’ve been yelling at him, calling him some ugly words and kicked him out and I regret everything.

- Why are you telling me this you should tell him this not to me cuz I’m not Louis and you really need to just talk to him properly cuz he misses you just as much as you misses him Cel. You need to talk to him.

- But I’m scared that he is gonna yell at me.

- I promise you he won’t. Just listen to what he has to say about the situation and then you can tell him what you feel. Okay?

- Okay.

- Wait here I’ll gonna get him.

- Okay are you mad at me?

- A little but you want to end this right?

- Yeah…..

I walked out from the kitchen and walked over to the boys. They looked at me with worried eyes.

- Louis, she wants to talk to you. She’s calmed.

- O-o-okey.

His teps were very slow and he looked a bit scared. I sat down besides Harry on the sofa, he wraped his arms around my waist and he placed a kiss on my cheek. I heard Louis and Celina talk it out and then the talking stopped. My face got into a questionly face and Harry laughed at me.

- What?

- Nothing you’re just so cute.

- You’re pretty cute yourself.

- Cute? Am I only cute to you?

- Nah……….

- What am I then?

An awkward laugh slipped thru his mouth and his eyes got filled with worry.

- You’re hot,sweet and…..

- And?

- Erm…..

I could feel my cheeks burn and I could feel Harry’s breath against my neck.

- What am I hun? 

- Sexy.

- Was it that hard for you to say?

- Nah, just worried what you were gonna react to it.

- Oh really? So what am I thinking about you?

He whispered into my neck and I got shivers down my spine. His lips touching my skin and leaving kisses up to my ear and back down.

- You’re adoreble,sweet,pretty,hot and sexy.

He whispered into my ear and kissed down my neck. His hands were placed on my waist and stomach. He pulled me even closer and kissed me passionatley on the lips. I deepened the kiss and locked my fingers into his hair. We heard footsteps and we pulled away. I looked over my shoulder and saw Louis and Celina holding hands and a smile spread to my face.

- So you did work it out after all?

- Yeah we did.

Louis said while looking at Celina with loving eyes. They were back together and Harry and I were happier than ever. 

*After 2 hours*

Celina and Louis had gone home and Harry and I were placed on the bed and we were watching a movie. His arms tightly wraped around my waist and our legs locked together.

- I love you Harry.

- I love you too kitten.

- Can I ask you something?

- Yeah.

- Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life? My finger spined the diamond ring on my finger.

- Yes. I really want to grow old with you.

He kissed me temple and pulled me closer. For the rest of the night I had a big smile on my face and I rested my head on hi shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.