Chapter 33

*Celina's POV*

Louis and I walked down the stairs holding hands. I still wondered why Harry was on our couch with Linn. I looked over at Louis and he stopped. He looked into my eyes and kissing my lips softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too Louis"

"So what are we going to holy cow!"

"What?"

Then I saw Harry and Linn hugging each other like they used to when they were together. Can they? No not after that last breakup I mean yes they could but what? This is so confusing. Louis fake coughed and they turned immediately in our direction. They gave us a weak smile both of them and I was still a bit confused.

"So how long this time?" I asked, Louis nudged my elbow and gave me a stern look.

"Well, we urm kind of like we and then we Urm like........" Harry started.

"What?" Louis and I said in chorus.

*Linn's POV*

Harry took my hand and I could tell he was nervous for some reason but I could see a bit of confusion and anger in Celina's eyes and that got me a bit scared so I decided to save Harry.

"We talked today and things got on really well and we got kind of back together." I said with a weak smile.

"Okay, so you haven't been doing anything behind our backs?" Celina asked.

"Of course they haven't Cel and if they would have, we should have known it. Today was the first time we went outside the house alone or together." Louis said.

"Yeah you have a point in that and you. You will not hurt my panda bear once more got it?"

"I've got it."

I start to laugh to myself at Celina's expression. She took the mother roll perfectly. Like scary perfectly.

*2 hours later*(Still Linn's POV)

My phone start buzzing and it was my mom. I really need to take this.

"Hi mom."

"Hi sweetheart. You know me and your dad haven't been good between us in a while now and we have decided that the best for us is to go separate ways so we're gonna separate."

"What?"

"Honey it's the best for both of us and we will have it good. Just remember that you'll find the right one darling."

"Well okay, but I've got something goo to tell you."

"Oh I would love some great news."

"Well you know Harry and I broke up again 8 months ago right?"

"Yeah"

"Well we're back together again and I couldn't be happier."

"Oh honey I said you two were meant for each other! That's so fun for you two. But I need to go now honey I'll see you bye."

"Bye"

Wow! My thoughts gone wild in my head right now. They are splitting up and I've got a perfect boyfriend. Life is really unfair sometimes.

"Who was it?" Louis and Harry said in choir.

"It was my mum." I could feel my voice getting weaker.

"And?"

"And my parents are splitting up!"

And there I start to cry. I hide my face in my hands and I could feel strong arms around my body.

*Harry's POV*

I placed my arms around her small body and I felt her shaking. I laid my head on hers and she relaxed a little bit.

"Shh, it's okay Hun." I said.

"What happened?" Celina said while entering the room.

"Urm" Louis looked at me and I nodded.

"Her parents are splitting up." He finally said.

"Oh my god."

She rushed over to us and hugged Linn too and not long after Lucy came too and placed her small arms around her legs. All of us hugged her and I think se felt loved cos if not I have no idea what she's thinking cos all of us love her. Everyone!

Hope you liked it and I'm sorry it's short but I ran out of ideas at the end but anyways it's up and I hope you liked it!:)

Vote/comment/share