Chapter 42

Chapter 42

*Harry's POV*

I hugged my baby tight and I felt like I would never let her go. Oh god now I've lost all my respect for that stupid boy. I now you shouldn't say that you hate people but right now I hate him. He fucking kissed my girlfriend. I hugged her even tighter and I snuggled my head into the crook of her neck leaving a small kiss. I could feel her smile against my skin and I start smiling. Her gentle fingers playing with the ends of my hair and I pulled away just to see her beautiful blue eyes.

"Babe?" Her gentle voice said and she looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"What?"

"We need to get ready for the party tonight and you need to behave!"

"Okay Hun..."

She smiled at me and she made her way to the bathroom. I lay down on the bed again and looked up at the ceiling. I'm gonna kill Justin if he even touch Linn tonight and I'm dead serious about that. I heard the water start running from the shower and her voice filled the whole room. She always sang in the shower which make me love her even more if that's even possible. To me her voice was angelic and I could listen to her voice the whole day. She now sung the whole "Kiss You" song and I couldn't keep myself from smiling at her cuteness. Then the water stopped and Linn stepped out of the bathroom in just her towel. Showing her tan body and she made her way over to the closet. She put on a black dress that was tight around the top of her body and it was shorter in the front ad longer in the back. Then she went back to the bathroom. I followed her minutes later. She was done with her hair and she was doing her makeup. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder. She smiled and leaned a bit more to the mirror. When she was done she turned to face me and I gave her a quick peck before I took my shirt of and then following clothing then I stepped into the shower. Linn start laughing and I joined her.

*Linn's POV*

I start laughing at Harry and he start laughing too. My tummy got filled with butterflies just by hearing his laugh. I walked out and I decided which shoes I'll be wearing. Maybe my black Jeffrey Campbell or my red ones. I took the black ones and then Harry stepped out from the bathroom. Just in his boxers and showing his toned body. Which mad me almost drool but that would be embarrassing.

"Hey, you don't need to drool baby" he winked at me with his flirty smile.

"I didn't!"

"Yes you did love"

"No!"

"Yes, and one of many reasons why I love you baby"

"Awwwe"

We start laughing at our silliness. Then he put in his clothes. He had on a pair of black jeans and a his signature white v-neck t-shirt. He had his white converse and he looked extremely hot.

*Louis POV*

I heard when Linn told Liam about that Justin kissed her. Why the fuck would he do that. He knows she's with Harry. I could feel the anger boil inside me and I walked towards where I saw Justin last. He was still there and I pushed him up against the wall.

"WHY DID YOU KISS LINN?"

"You doesn't need to know Louis"

"YES I ACTUALLY DOES!"

"Why?!"

"I JUST NEED OKAY!"

"DO YOU LIKE HER?"

"NO! I'M MARRIED YOU IDIOT!"

"BUT WHY DO YOU CARE YOUR NOT HER BOYFRIEND!"

I don't know why I just hit the poor guy! Why Louis why?! Justin looked really chocked and I just walked away. Oh god why did I just do that? I walked back to the hotel room where Celina was asleep or that was what I thought.