Chapter 49

We met at the airport

Chapter 49

*Celina's POV*

Me and Louis were on our way back home after visiting Linn and Harry in the hospital. Louis's hand on my thigh as we drove back home.

"Cel I need to tell you something and I don't want you to get mad at me okay" Louis said as he squeezed my thigh.

"Okay..." I said worryingly.

"You know before we started dating and all of that. You know when we met at the airport?"

"Yeah..."

"My eyes actually found Linn first..."

"Wait a minute so you liked Linn before me?"

"No not like like, it's just I wanted to get to know her and when I saw your face I changed my mind" He said and a smile creeped up on my lips.

"So when you saw me you wanted me and not Linn"

"Yeah, you've got everything a man can ask for, you're the love of my life and I'm so happy that I married you"

"I'm so happy that you chose me to be your bride" I said taking his hand in mine bringing his hand up to my lips kissing the back of his hand.

*Louis's POV*

I actually didn't told her the whole story, I wanted to but I just couldn't. I could loose her if I told her the whole truth. Actually when me and the guys came back from the USA tour we were really tired so we sat down at the café and just relaxed.

~Flashback~

Niall and I was on our way out from the plane when Harry stopped in his steps.

"Hey boys the airport isn't that crowded today so what about us taking a rest at the café?" He asked.

"Why not" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"It'll be fun" Zayn said.

We walked over to the small café. We ordered what we wanted and sat down. We start chatting and then Harry's facial expression changed from goofy and cheeky to flirty and blushing. Wait Harry Styles is blushing over nothing? I turned my head at the direction he was looking at and there sat two girls, one with brown pink hair. I think that's modern now huh not in the girls fashion exactly and then the other one that a saw a face in which she was beautiful not gonna lie, she had perfect chocolate brown hair formed in curls. I just needed to talk to her just to get to know her, then Harry interrupted me.

"C-can you please ask her if she wants to g-go out with m-me Lou?" Harry asked looking at me with serious eyes. Damn he actually saw her first so why not.

"Okay or should I ask them to sit with us than we can get to know them" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, that'll be fun" Niall said with his Irish accent and I saw how he looked at the girl with the pink ends.

I stood up and walked nervously to their table. The chocolate brown haired girl looked at me and smiled a cheeky smile just like Harry, huh creepy but yet cute. She just bowed her head down and I looked at the other one. Wow! She was beyond beautiful and I could feel my heart beat faster. Geez if I hadn't walked up to them I still would've thought about the other one.

"Hi, I'm Louis, do you wanna sit with us?" I asked trying to sound confident.

"Yeah we would love that" She said.

"Oh by the way I'm Celina" she continued before I could ask.

"So what's your name?" I asked looking at the other girl.

"Her name is Linn, she's a bit shy" Celina said.

~End of Flashback~

So basically if Harry hasn't told me she caught his eye who knows maybe I had fallen for her but I'm so glad I fell for Cel. She is the most amazing thing that happened in my life and now with another little Tomlinson on its way it can't be better.

*2 months later*

*Harry's POV*

I sat down on the couch in the lounge room, I put the tv on and waited for Linn to come out from Daisy's room. Today's actually Linn's birthday and I planed on doing something big. That she already said yes to maybe a year ago. But I'm gonna ask her again today and I hope she will say yes. It was almost 5 pm when I got home and then she was changing Daisy's diaper. Finally she came down the stairs and I smiled at her widely. She was only wearing one of my t-shirts and some pj shorts. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she looked so beautiful even without all the makeup.

"Hi baby" I said as I hugged her tight.

"Hi, but you said you couldn't make it to the weekend"

"Well I was I lying"

"Why?"

"Cause I wanted to surprise my princess on her big day" She just smiled at me and I'm sure she was blushing.

"Well I got a present for you" I said as I took her hand.

"Okay, but you didn't need to buy me anything baby"

"Well I kind of did anyways"

"Cheeky as always Haz"

"Linn, I know that we've been a little bit on and off but I know you're the one for me. I can't see my future without you" I said as I kneeled down on one knee.

"And I wonder if you would make me the honour and marry me?" Her smile was wide and I'm sure I saw a small tear in the corner of her eye.

"Of course I will Harry" She said and I slipped the ring on her finger. I then stood up and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hands on her hips pulling her closer. I leaned in and I kissed her lips. Her lips tasted like strawberries and I pulled her even closer. I could feel that she was smiling and so did I. She really does me the luckiest man on earth. I pulled away looking deeply into her beautiful blue eyes, the were sparkling of happiness.

"I love you Linn"

"I love you too Haz, to the moon and back"

"To the moon and back"

She kissed my lips softly and I pulled her close. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest as we kept kissing. Could this day get any better? I don't think so.

•Hope you liked this chapter, the last chapter will be up this week or next week. Love you guys!•

•Comment/Share/Vote•