Chapter 43

Chapter 43

*Linn's POV*

I was dragged out of Harry's grasp by someone I couldn't tell. My heart start beating as I looked back at Harry but all I saw was to much people getting in the way. I turned my head to see the back of who it was dragging me somewhere. He finally stopped, we weren't near the people it was so quiet and all I could hear was the bass of the music thru the walls. The only thing I could see was a pretty tall boy with a red SnapBack, baggy jeans, a simple red t-shirt and red Supras. It just couldn't be anyone else than Justin.

"Linn, I just need to know one thing!"

"What?" I said with a really low voice.

"Why did you let Louis hit me?"

"Justin I didn't even know he hit you until 20 minutes ago!"

"But why did he hit me and not Harry?"

"I don't know"

"Didn't you tell him?"

"I did but I told him not to hit you"

"So he just listen to you?"

"Yeah I think so but he's not happy about it Justin and I'm not either"

"I know but I just couldn't resist anymore"

"But I'm still not happy about it Justin, you knew I'm with Harry and you know which consequences it will have with our friendship. So I don't think I can do the rest of the tour with you I'm sorry"

I turned away and start walking when I saw Harry. He looked really worried, when he saw me his face light up and he jog up to me. He hugged me tight and kissed my cheek.

"Where were you?"

"Justin talked to me and I told him I quit the tour"

"You do?"

"Yeah I mean I can't be with someone who kissed me when I didn't want to plus I will be with you"

"I love you, you know that right" he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you too Harry"

He cupped my cheek and kissed me passionate. Then he pulled away smiling at me widely. His smile disappeared not long after and his eyes got filled with anger. I turned my head and saw Justin. In this light I could see that he had a small bruise on his cheek and I felt bad for him. Then Harry pushed me aside a bit and now I got pretty scared of what he would do.

"Harry, I didn't mean to hurt you or Linn I mean it!"

"So why did you kiss my fucking girlfriend?!"

"Maybe you're not the only one loving her!"

"But you know she loves me! Not you!"

"But why did you cheat in her if you fucking love her so much?"

Now I could see that Harry got filled with anger and I got really scared. In the moment the arguing got worse the boys and Cel walked in. Liam placed an arm around me and pushed me back a bit.

"I'VE NEVER CHEAT ON HER!"

"OH REALLY WHY DID SHE BREAK UP WITH YOU FOR THAT GEORGE GUY HUH?"

"THAT'S FUCKING ENOUGH JUSTIN!" Zayn yelled at him. Which came with surprise for all of us.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUSTIN? I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND THAT'S WHY I'VE BEEN WITH HER FOR OVER THAN TWO YEARS AND THAT'S WHY I KEEP FIGHTING FOR HER COS I LOVE HER!"

"WOW! You really love her, I've never seen that" all of us turned seeing the Union J guys. It was George who talked and he gave me a weak smile.

"Yeah I really do"

*Harry's POV*

I was so surprised hearing George's voice that I got shocked. When I turned around I saw him giving Linn a weak smile and I couldn't keep myself from getting jealous just because I knew they had something before.

"Yeah I really do!" I answered him.

"And I know she loves you just as much Harry. I can see it in her eyes and I hope you're happy with her and you really should she's a great girl"

I was so shocked so I just nodded and took Linn's hand then Justin tried to sneak out but I took a grip hard grip of his arm and pushed him up against the wall.

"I'm not done with you Bieber!"

"Just let me go I don't want to fight!"

"THEN YOU SHOULDN'T KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND SHOULD YOU?!"

"NO! PLEASE LET ME GO!"

Then I hit him without realizing I hit him again.

*Louis' POV*

He hit Justin twice and then again and again. He kept doing it until I got enough. I walked up to him and tried to push him off of Justin.

"HARRY STOP!" I yelled at him but he didn't and Justin didn't do anything to make Harry stop.

"HARRY YOU NEED TO STOP YOU'RE HURTING HIM BADLY!" Zayn yelled and tried helped me get him off of Justin.

I turned my head towards Linn,Cel and Liam. Linn had tears in her eyes and she didn't look healthy. It looked like she would throw up.

"HARRY PLEASE STOP!" Linn yelled.

He stopped and stood up. He then just walked of. I helped Justin up even if I was mad at him but I felt sorry for him.

*Linn's POV*

I saw Harry just storm out of the room and I followed him. I felt really bad and it felt like I would throw up anytime soon. I finally reached our hotel room and hoped to see Harry there. I opened the door and saw Harry on the end of the bed. He had his face in his hands and I could tell he was upset.

"Baby?" I said softly. He looked up at me and I could see that he'd been crying.

"Babe? Why are you crying?"

"I didn't want you to be scared of me and I scared you didn't I" I sat down on my knees in front of him and placed my hands on his knees.

"It's okay babe, you did scare me a bit but I knew you were just mad"

"But I scared you"

"And I don't mind it at all. I know you love me and I love you too"

He didn't answer he just hugged me and kissed my temple. Then it felt like I would throw up so I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. I throw up and I could feel my hair being pulled up in a ponytail and then a big soft hand placed on my shoulder.

"Baby it's okay" he said while kissing my neck as I kept vomiting. What was happening to me? When I finally stopped I washed my face and took of my clothes. I put on Harry's Ramones t-shirt and I crawled inside the covers. I was slowly drifting of to sleep when I felt two strong arms around me. I couldn't keep myself from smiling and I felt soft kisses trail up my neck. As I slowly drifted off to sleep I had thought that I need to get something at the drugstore the next day.

*The day after at afternoon*

*Harry's POV*

I was sitting in the bed while Linn had been in the bathroom for almost 30 minutes. I was wondering what she was doing. Then she opened the door and came up to me with something behind her back. She opened her mouth to talk but closed it again as if she was scared.

"Babe what is it?"

"I-I don't know how to say this Harry"

"What?"

"I-I-I'm pregnant"

•Hope you liked this chapter and this is the third last so only two chapters left of the story! Getting excited? Well the next one will be up in next week love you guys!❤•

Vote/comment/share/follow