Chapter 23

Chapter 23 

*Celina’s P.O.V*

I woke up by kisses on my face. When I opened my eyes, Louis looked at me with loving eyes. His face came closer and his soft lips were placed on mine. The kiss was loving and passionate. I placed one hand on his neck and pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. He pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes. His eyes was just so perfect. I still get lost in them after this time. 

- I love you Cel.

- I love you too Lou.

- I’m the luckiest man walking on this earth.

- And I’m the luckiest woman on this earth.

- I love you.

I didn’t have time to respond. His lips was already placed on my lips and he kissed me with much passion. My fingers played with the hair by his neck, his hands were placed on my naked waist. His lips moved from my lips to my neck. I knew what was on his mind, just what we did last night. My fingers locked up in his brown hair and a light moan left my throat. I could feel Louis’ smile on my skin and he pulled away to looked in my eyes.

- I’m so happy that I married you Cel.

- I’m so happy to be married to you Louis. I couldn’t be happier.

He kissed my lips quickly, then he laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around my naked body.

*2 weeks later (Linn’s P.O.V)

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Harry holding Lucy tightly in his arms. He sang to her to make her calm down. He sat on the edge of the bed and I sat up and slowly put my arms on his bare back. He turned his face to face me and a his smile grew bigger and his dimple showed. My lips formed a smile and I kissed his cheek lightly. His smile grew even bigger, if that even was possible but I loved to see his smile. It just makes my day a lot better. I could see how tired Harry was and I was kind of relieved that Cel and Louis are coming home today. Meanwhile they were having 2 weeks off on Hawaii we were babysitting little Lucy and I could see how great Harry would be as a father. But I hope we’re not having one in a while. I kissed his cheek once more and he stood up and placed Lucy in the little bed. He kissed her cheek and walked back to me. He sat down beside me and placed an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

- You know I love when she’s asleep so I can have a bit of time with my girl.

His husky voice gave me shivers down my spine and his grip around my waist tightened. He kissed me lightly on the shoulder and make his way up and down my neck. One of his hands were placed on my thigh and the other were placed on my waist.

My phone start to ring and Harry stopped. I took the phone and answered it.

- Linn.

- Hi, honey it’s Cel, we’re boarding the plane from the US right now, so we will be home at 8 pm.

- Okey well I see you tonight then. Bye.

- Bye.

I hung up and turned to face Harry but he wasn’t there. I put on my sweatpants and walked down to the kitchen. He wasn’t there either. I then walked into the living room and there he was laid down on sofa. I walked over to him and sat down beside him and cuddled up against his side. He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me on his lap. I placed my arms around his neck and looked deeply into my eyes. I placed my lips on his. One of his hands slowly moved down from my hip to my bum. The other one moved inside my shirt and up and down along my spine. My fingers were playing with his hair.