Chapter 7

Chapter 7 ( Linns P.O.V)

I woke up by the bright sun on my face and felt two strong arms around me. I couldn’t be more happy that he actually had lept here the whole night and it felt amazing. I just hoped that Celina or Louis didn’t need anything from me or my room or from Harry. If so it would be really embarassing. I could feel in his move that he was awake. 

- Good morning darlin. He said with his sleepy morning voice.

- Good morning. I said in a whisper.

- Why are you whispering?

- I don’t know maybe cus if Louis and Celina hear us.

- Oh! Right I forget them when I’m with you.

- Awwwe! You’re too sweet.

- I’m just telling the truth.

- So…….. what are we doing today?

- I don’t know go to the mall maybe?

- I would love to. I really need to buy a new pair of jeans.

- You have like 20 pair of jeans sweetie why do you need more?

- It’s a girl thing you can never have too much clothes.

- I don’t think I ever going to understand girls and their clothes.

- Shall we get ready? I said it while a little giggle escaped my mouth.

- Yea but can I please have a little morning kiss?

- Of course you can.

I leaned closer and he leaned in too and I kissed him and he kissed me back. I could feel butterflies and fireworks in my stomach while the kiss. I pulled back and got out of bed.

- No. Don’t go please.

- But I have to get ready. C’mon now sleepy head you need to shower.

- Okey. But I lay here a little longer cuz I’m not a girl.

- And I’m really happy that you’re not a girl.

He started to laugh and when he stopped he just looked at me while I was picking my clothes out. I decided to go a little casual today so I took my black Guns ‘n Roses t-shirt and then some black skinny jeans. I walked in to bathroom and took of my pj’s and put my clothes on. I then curled my brown hair and put my makeup on. When I was brushing my teeth I felt two strong arms around my waist and looked up in the mirror and saw Harry. He was still a little sleepy. He kissed me on the cheek and said:

- You look stunning, Beautiful.

- Oh! Well but thank you handsome.

I spit out the toothpaste and turned around to face him. His amazing green eyes looked in in my blue green eyes. I could feel my knees go weaker and he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. our lips were only an inch from each other. I could feel his lips on mine and I kissed him back. This kiss were passionate and loving. Right at this moment everything was perfect. The person I love is here with me and he loves me. The perfect moment ended when both of us heard Celina walked into my room. We pulled away and Harry hide behind the towels rack.

- Linn! Have you seen my flat iron?

- No! Teddybear I haven’t sorry.

- Oh! Too bad. Can I lend yours?

- Yeah! I’ll go get it.

I took the flat iron and heard Harry giggle behind the towels. I walked to him and looked behind it.