Chapter 37

Chapter 37

*Linn's POV*

*1 week later*

I woke up by soft kisses on my cheek and neck. I slowly opened my eyes and I was meeting a smiling Harry. His beautiful green eyes looking into mine as is hand stroke my neck. His hand start to stroke my side and down my thigh. When his hand came down to my thigh, he squeezed it and kissed my lips softly. My fingers stroke his cheek and our lips moved in sync. He pulled away and my hand rested on his cheek as his hand rested on my hip.

"Kitten?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you Hun"

"I love you too"

"And promise me one thing"

"What?"

"When you're going to America, don't meet anyone new"

"I would never do that baby"

"You never know"

"Yes I do and I will never ever love anyone else than you"

"You sure?"

His face were both sad and worried. It makes my heart break a bit. I love this boy with all my heart and no one can change that. He's mine and I'm his.

"I'm 100% sure babe, you're my everything and I love you. I've never loved anyone like I love you"

"I love you like no one else can do. I give you all of my love and I hope that you will stay with me forever"

"I will always stay with no matter what Harry. Like I said you're my everything!"

I placed my my hands on either side of his face and kissed his lips. I could feel him smiling thru the kiss and that makes me smile.

"Harry, don't worry we have this week to spend the most time together and I want to be with you." I whispered against his lips.

"It's just one week but it's worth it all when I'm with you Hun, I just love you so much"

"But just as you know one week without you is like like a thousand of years and I'm excited for the American tour but I'm going to miss you and I know it's only 2 months but you're not with me." I start to cry and his arms snaked around me.

"Don't cry baby, I love you. More than anything. Shhh...... I'm with you now Shh. He rubbed my back and kissed my temple than my cheek and then he tilted my chin up and kissed my lips. Then he pulled away.

"Baby, I love you"

"I love you too"

"So what are we doing today?"

"I don't know I just need to shower but then I don't know."

"Okay, well at least I'm free so we can just stay in and watch movies and cuddle"

"That sounds great"

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I stood up and start to walk inside the bathroom.

"Please stay a bit longer Hun, pleaseeeee!"

"Noooooooo! I'm coming soon babe"

"Oh okay... I'm staying here waiting for you!"

I laughed a bit to myself as I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower. 10 minutes I stepped out and put a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and saw a grinning Harry. I crawled on to the bed and sat opposite him. He leaned closer and pulled me on to his lap. He start to kiss my neck and his hands squeezing my thighs.