Chapter 25

Chapter 25 

(Celina’s P.O.V)

I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I heard that the shower curtain and I thought that he would take a shower. I stopped walking when a pink bra caught my eye. I walked over to it and it looked like the one I got for Linn for her birthday. When I heard laughing in the bathroom I got suspicious and I walked down to Louis. 

- Hey, do you know if Harry got any girl at the moment?

- Eh………. Actually………

- Actually what?

- Erm……, oh look there’s Harry!

- Well I need to tell you something Cel.

- Well what is it?

- Well……

- Well I just need to ask one thing. Why was there a pink bra on your bedroom floor and why does it look like Linn’s?

- Urm……….

I could see that Harry’s cheeks start to blush and he looked down at his feet. I turned my head to Louis and his cheeks were blushing too.

- What did I say something to make you two to blush?

- Oh nothing. I just don’t want you to mad at me, Harry or Linn but we all need to tell you something.

- Well what is it?

Harry ran up the stairs and after 5 minutes he came back hand in hand with Linn. What? I looked at her with confused eyes and she didn’t even look at me. Her eyes were on Harry all the time and I start to get a bit annoyed. 

- Okey so please just tell me why Linn and Harry are holding hands.

- We’re kinda back together without you knowing.

- What? Louis did you know about this?

- Maybe………

- But when did you and how and what?

- Erm we got like Urm back Erm together at Urm your wedding.

- What? And why didn’t you tell me?

They just looked at me and I got the answer back to myself. I actually said to Harry that Linn wasn’t the right for him and I really regret that now because I can see how perfect they are together. I just remembered all the time Linn and I fan girl over the boys and wanted so desperately be with them and now we are. Some dreams actually come true. I could feel my mouth shape into a smile and when I looked over to Harry and Linn they just stood there and waited for me to talk again.

- I know that you’re maybe still mad at me Cel but just as you know I’m happy and so is you. So I don’t want to argue about anything or with anyone.

- I’m so sorry Linn for anything stupid or mean I said to you the past months but please let me be in your life again. I need my best friend.

She walked up to me and hugged me and I hugged her back. “Awwwwweee” the boys said in chorus. We turned around and and looked at them. Then we burst out laughing at their silliness.

* 2 hours later (Linn’s P.O.V)*

Cel and Louis went home an hour ago and Harry and I were parked in the sofa and watching a movie. He held his strong arms around me and I had head on his shoulder and arms around him. 

- I’m a unicorn. Harry said out of no where.

- What did you just say? I said while I was giggling like crazy.

- That I’m a unicorn……

- Really? I didn’t notice that.

- Oh….. I’m sorry for that love.

- Well then you’re my unicorn right?

- Yeah……

I sat up so I was facing him an placed a kiss on his lips. He placed his hand on my cheek and he pulled me closer. The kiss deepened and his other arm stroke my side. He then pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes.

- I love you kitten.

- I love you too Haz.