Chapter 28

Chapter 28 (Linn’s POV)

I was woken up by the sound of the shower. I smiled a bit to myself when I sat up, I rubbed my face and I took the phone to look at Twitter. When I logged in I was bombed with hate from people saying I was too young for Harry, that I was just not a child, that I was ugly,fat and just hideous. I could feel tears fall down my face. I quickly wiped them away when I heard the water turned of, I saw Harry in the doorway. A towel wrapped around his waist showing his V-line and a smirk on his face.

- Good morning love.

- Morning.

My voice was a bit down and I hoped he didn’t notice and he didn’t so a sigh in relief left my body. Harry start walking over to me as I stood up, I was only wearing one of his t-shirts and I felt a bit insecure even if I’ve been with Harry for more then a year.

- Baby, is something wrong?

- No, everything is okay.

- Kitten, I can see that something is wrong. I can see that you feel insecure in some cloths that show of to much but you’re beautiful.

- Harry… I’m j-j-just thinking of this relationship and I think it’s n-

- No you’re not going there again Linn. I know you’re getting hate and I don’t want that to split us apart, I-I-I just can’t lose you again. I just can’t.

Tears had start to from in his eyes and I could feel tears form in my eyes too. I looked away from him and I could feel his hand on my cheek.

- Please honey, don’t do this. I love you.

- Harry, it’s just that I don’t think I can stand this, you know how sensitive I am and I just can’t take it Harry.

- Please Linn, if you can’t take it just cuz you get hate from a person behind a screen, I don’t know how to help you but I’m here for you and I will always be just don’t leave me.

- I don’t wanna leave you Harry and I will never do but I just want you to know that I feel insecure sometimes.

- And I understand that baby, now come here.

I walked over to him and he gave me a big hug. He kissed the top of my head, his hand cupping my cheek as he kissed me loving. I pulled away when I felt tears fall down my cheeks. He looked deeply into my eyes before wiping them away.

- Baby don’t forget that I love you.

- I love you too Haz.

- Babe, do you remember that day when we met at the airport?

- Of course I do. I remember when we sat in the park by that få fountain.

- There was when I fell in love with you. Your smile, your laugh and your eyes. I just thought that you were perfect, just as you are now.

- I actually had decided that I didn’t want to fall in love anymore but I did and I’m lucky I did.

He placed his fingers on my chin and pulled me closer. His lips brushing against mine as his other hand was placed on my hip and pulling me closer, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid me down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He deepened the kiss and his tough licking my bottom lip. I opened it slightly and his tough was massaging mine. I pulled away and he looked disappointed.

- Harry, I need to be alone for a minute.

- Well, okay.

He stood up and walked out of the door. I start to cry really hard and I didn’t know what to do. I start asking myself if Harry is worth all this pain or there is someone else that can make me feel special but there isn’t, I know that. He is special but I can’t take these rumors and hate that are everywhere I just can’t take it. I packed my bags and changed into jeans and a hoodie.