Chapter 39

Chapter 39

*1,5 month later*

*Linn's POV*

We were on Justin's private plane to Dublin. I start to get nervous just because it was so close until the London shows and I could finally see my baby. I miss him so much. I got interrupted in my thoughts by Justin.

"Hey, we're landing in just 10 minutes are you excited?"

"Yeah a little bit"

"Well you're a great dancer and all so you have nothing to worry about"

"Thanks"

"After the show tonight, wanna come to my room and watch a movie or something? Just as friends"

"Well maybe, I need to call Harry and see how he is first but then I guess I could come"

"Okay, who's Harry by the way?"

"Oh he's my boyfriend"

"Oh,"

We landed and drove to the hotel. We checked in to our rooms and then it was time to leave. Justin and I ride the same car. My phone start to buzz and I answered it quickly.

"Hi."

"Hi, baby"

"Baby hi, how are you?"

"Good but I miss you kitten"

"I miss you too"

"I want to be there with you right now!"

"Me too, I love you"

"Love you too honey"

"Well I gotta go now I'm outside the arena I'll call you later bye"

"Bye"

There was already a lot of people outside and they went crazy when the car pulled in, just for safety we drove to the backside and went in that way. When we came in the people start to rush us and we went to our dressing rooms to get ready. I put on my high waisted leather trousers and my cut low tight black shirt. I curled my hair and then my makeup artist did my makeup and it was 10 minutes left until we would be onstage. We did the original thing before stage and took our places and the music started.

"Dublin, are you ready?" Kenny screamed in the mic and the crowd went wild.

"Here is Justin Bieber!"

And the crowd got crazier. He start to sing beauty and a beat. After half of the show it was time for my costume change. I had a navy blue tank top that showed off my belly ring and white high waisted shorts that ended right below my belly ring. I had white Supras on. When the last song start to play which was All around the world. Everyone got crazy and then it was the end. Even this show was amazing. When we got off of the stage, Scooter came to me.

"Linn, there's some people who want to see you"

"Really? Where?"

"Down there" he pointed down the hall.

"Okay thanks"

"You're welcome Hun"

I jogged down the hall but I stopped halfway cos I was tired from all the dancing. When I walked behind the corner I saw those famous curls and quiffs. And of course my best friend. When Harry saw me he ran up to me and pulled me closer. I could my eyes start to burn and tears start to form. I've missed him so much, I didn't know that it was possible for someone to love someone else this much that I do with him. He pulled away slightly and kissed my lips softly.