Chapter 41 (Dublin part 2)

Chapter 41 Dublin Part 2

*Louis' POV*

Celina, Lucy and I where out in Dublin just to relax and come away from the others for awhile. I wonder why Linn and Justin became so tight I mean the way he looks at her gives me shivers down my spine in a really really bad way. He looks at her like Harry does and that makes me ill. Linn is one of my best friends and Harry is too and they are perfect for each other but one part of me is jealous at Harry for always being so close to her all the time. Wait what am I thinking, I'm married and I've got a child. No way I'm jealous at Harry!

"Lou?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing nothing at all!"

"Okay, shall we go and eat something?"

"Yeah"

We walked into to the closest restaurant and ordered some food. We had a great time and I stopped thinking about Linn and Harry. After about 20 minutes we where back at the hotel and we met Harry in the lobby. He had a big smile glued on to his face.

"Hi guys!"

"Haj uncle Haljy" Lucy said while bouncing up and down.

"So what have you've been up to?"

"Just relaxing and just enjoying the family" Celina said with a smile one her face.

"Oh and by the way before I forget it. It's a party here tonight and Linn wonder if you want to come. I've already asked the other boys and they're going"

"Well I don't want to go and I need to be with Lucy but Louis can go if he want to"

"Okay well I see you later guys"

"Yeah bye!"

He then walked away and Celina looked at me with strange eyes.

"Lou?"

"Yeah babe?"

"What is it with you today? You've been really off"

"I'm just tired baby" I lied to her.

"Okay, let's get some rest babe"

I just followed her back at to the room and I jumped into bed. Celina came after she put Lucy by the tv. She snuggled up against my side and I kissed her forehead lightly.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay for me to go to the party?"

"Of course babe"

She kissed me on the lips and then she hugged my waist. I'm happy that I have Cel, I really am!

*Linn's POV*

I was in the room where the party was going to be and I decorated the stage. Then I saw Justin coming over to me and I smiled at him.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Wazzup?"

"Oh nothing just decorating and it boring!" I said while pulling out a fun face.

"You're so cute Linn" He said while chuckling.

"No"

"Yes and I heard you've date George Shelley is that true?"

"Yeah, but it didn't last very long"

"Why?"

"I was still in love with Harry then and yeah"

"So your relationship with Harry has it's up and downs?"

"Yeah but now it's really good between us and why am I talking to you about this"

"Well I asked you cos I want to know if Harry would beat me up for this"

"For wh-"

He cut me of by giving me a kiss. In some reason it felt right but it really wasn't. I pushed him off me and I looked at him angry.

"What the fuck are you doing Justin?!"

"I just really like you Linn and I couldn't keep it together anymore I'm sorry"

"You just ruined our friendship Justin"

"No just pretend this didn't happen just for tonight please just tonight"

I saw really much pain in his eyes.

"Okay, just for tonight"

"Thanks"

He then walked away and I ran thru the hallway until I bumped into someone. The tears rolling down my cheek.

"Hey, Panda what's wrong?" It was Liam. I just sobbed into his chest.

"Hey hey Shh, stop crying and tell me what happened."

"J-J-Justin kissed me Li! He kissed me!"

"He what?"

"Please don't tell Harry I want to tell him by myself"

"Oh okay, let's get you back to the hotel room"

"Yeah!"

He followed me back up to the room and then I went inside and saw Harry lying on the bed. I wiped my tears away and lay down beside him.

"Hi babe"

"Hi" I said with a low tone.

"Hey, what is it?"

"Just as you know I hated it!"

"You hated what Linn?"

"Justin..."

"What Linn?!" His voice now filled with anger.

"Justin kissed me Harry and I hated it and and"

"He did what?"

"You heard me"

"Why? You didn't like it did you?"

"No it felt super wrong and all I wanted to do was to snuggle up beside you and never let you go"

"I'm gonna beat that boy up!"

"No Harry don't, I don't want you to get bad news and stuff!"

"Please Linn, he kissed MY girlfriend. MINE and no one can't do that except me"

"Harry I'm always gonna love you and no one else"

I place both of my hands either side of his face and kissed him with passion.