Chapter 13

Chapter 13 (Celinas P.O.V)

I was woken up by the sun that shined  tru the curtains. I felt Louis arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his arms. I turned carefully just to see his beautiful face. He was still asleep and I placed my fingers on his beautiful skin and lightly brushed my fingers down his nose to his lips. Then I brushed my fingers to his cheekbones and over is eyelids and then up again on his forehead. I then placed my fingers on his cheast and moved them out to his arms and I felt his biceps. I loved the way he looked when he was asleep. So cute. His eyes started to fladder when I stopped.

- Why are you stopping honey? He said with his amazingly sexy morning voice.

- Cuz you’re awake.

- Please keep going cuz I love when you do it.

I didn’t say anything I just kissed him on the lips and he immediately kissed back. While we were kissing my mom steped inside the door.

- Oh! I’m so sorry darling. I’ll be right back.

Me and Louis started to laugh and I decided to get up. Louis looked at me dissapointed.

- Why can’t you lay a lttle longer with me please love.

- No, and we need to talk to my mom about something you know. I said while pointing on my belly.

- Oh! Right I should call my mom too, so we don’t need to tell it twice.

- Yeah, that’s a good idea babe.

I walked over to the closet and opended it. I choose a pair of dark jeans and a red t-shirt. I then I walked into the bathroom and brushed out my hair and put it in a messy top bun. I walked back in to the bedroom and Louis had got dressed. I walked up to him and I kissed him on the cheek and said:

- Are you ready?

- Yeah but a little nervous cuz maybe your mom wants to kick me in ass and think that I’m an idiot that got you pregnant and then wants to leave you.

- But you aren’t like that, babe and I know that and I’m going to get birth to this child anyway. Cuz I love you and want to start a family with you.

- And that’s why I love you Cel. He then kissed me once again.

I heard the doorbell and we started to walk to the stairs. Linn had opened the door and Louis mom where right next to her. She saw me and she started to talk with his mom. Louis took my hand and we walked down the stairs.

- Well they are here so, mom and Harry we’re going now. 

- Comming babe. I heard Harry scream from the kitchen.

Linn,Harry and Linn’s mom walked out of the door and my mom came out from the bathroom. We sat down in the kitchen . Louis grip around my hand hardend. He squized it and kissed it.

- So what is so important that I needed to drive all the way here Louis? Johannah asked.

- Urm………. it’s…… Cel is……erm……

- I’m pregnant.

There I finally said it. Both Johannah and my mom looked a bit shocked but then a smile appeared on both of them. That meant that they liked it.

- Oh! I’m so happy for you Celina. My beautiful baby are going to be a mother. 

- Oh! Louis your going to be a dad. I’m so happy for you guys.

They hugged us tightly and gave us a kiss on the cheeks. After like an hour or so Linn, Harry and Linn’s mom came home and we told Helen too. We did celebrate with Linn’s amazing food and had a great time. Now I hope mom tells dad cuz it’s a little embarrassing if I need to tell him too.