Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke up to the bright sun in the room. It took awhile for my eyes to get used to the bright light. After awhile I could hear Louis and Celina from the other side of the wall. They were giggling and kissing. It was a bit annoying to hear it but I always remind my self that they maybe think that about me and Harry. I got interrupted in my thoughts by Harry and his morning voice.

- Good morning babe.

- Morning handsome.

He didn’t say anything more just his lips were touching my neck and he stared to kiss it. I loved when he did it and it just felt amazing. I turned to face him. Our lips were only an inch separate. I looked deep into his green eyes. In just a second our lips touched each other and we started to kiss. He smiled mid kiss and I couldn’t keep but smile either.

- Have I said that I just love you? Harry said with a big cheeky smile.

- Yea, just a million times! I said while laughing.

- Just a million? He said while trying to have the most seriously facial expression. But he failed when I smiled a big smile.

- I love you too Hazza bear!

I could soon feel his lips pressed against mine and I kissed him back. This moment was the best on the morning. It was just to wake up beside Harry every morning. But every moment has an ending. We got interrupted by Louis that stand in the doorway. 

- Alright lovebirds, get up! We need to get ready for the airport.

- Louis, right now this isn’t the right moment to interrupt in! Harry said with his voice down.

- Alright but he has right Harry we need to get up now. I said with an jokingly voice.

I realized that I was naked so I looked at Harry and he straight away looked at Louis with big irritated eyes and Louis disappeared from the room and closed the door after him. Harry got up and walked straight to the closet and picked a pair of jeans and a shirt. He then took his big t-shirt and trowed at me. 

- Put it in babe, so you can walk into your room with something more than just your underwear, cuz I’m the only one who gets to see you in that!

- Don’t worry babe.

I putted the shirt on and started to walked to the door. I could then feel two strong arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder. I placed my hands onto his and turned to face him.

- Are you exited to spend two whole weeks with me in Greece? Harry asked while he was looking right into my eyes.

- I’m more than exited babe. Just the thought of spending two whole weeks with you and my six best friends are just amazing.

- I’m so happy that I’ve got the chance to have you in my life Linn. You’re everything to me. And I love you with all my heart.

I didn’t say anything I just looked in those amazing eyes and he started to lean in. I leaned in as well and our lips were touching and we started to kiss again. But this time I pulled back and walked in to my room and walked straight to the closet. I picked a pair of my worn light washed jean shorts and a t-shirt with a Metallica print on it. I also put my black boots on. I turned the curling iron on and I started to do my makeup. I decided to just apply some BB Cream and mascara. I started to curl my hair and I heard someone walk into my room.

- Pandabear? Are you in here?

- Yea! I’m right here Celina.

- So……… this trip are going to be amazing! Don’t you think?

- Yea! It’s going to be great! Just relaxing with friends.

- Yea! Urm……… I just have something to tell you but I don’t know how to do it.

- Celina just say it!

I finally did my hair done and turned so I could face Celina. She was siting on my bed and looked a little bit shocked.

- So?

- I’m pregnant Linn! And I have no idea how to say it to Louis. 

- Oh my god Celina that’s wonderful but why haven’t you told him yet?

- I don’t know it’s just I-I-I d-don’t know how to say it. Maybe he will leave me if I say it. 

- Don’t dare to think like that! He loves you Celina I’m sure he wants to have a family with you. Why wouldn’t he! You’re so amazing Cel.

- But when should I tell him?

- Tell him when you’re ready Cel.

I walked towards her and gave her a big bear hug. We pulled away and I took my suitcase and my bag and we walked down the stairs where the boys were waiting. Harry took my hand in his and we walked out to the car first. Louis and Celina came after. The ride to the airport went by fast and we were at the airport. We walked to the gate and we were on the plane. The plane ride walked past and we were about to get of the plane when a little girl came up to Louis and asked him if he and the other boys could take a picture with them. And of course they did it. I looked over at Celina and she didn’t look so well. Danielle talked to her and I think I knew why. When they were done we walked thru the airport to the cabs. We took one and we went to the hotel. The hotel was so beautiful and big. We checked in and we got our rooms. Mine and Harry’s were so beautiful. We had a view over the beach and a balcony that was big and everything was amazing.