Chapter 48

We met at the airport

Chapter 48

A/N: Listen to Truly Madly Deeply by the boys while reading, love you guys! :)

*Celina's POV*

"It's a girl" Harry said with a big smile on his lips.

"What's her name?" I asked leaning over Linn so I could see the baby's face. She had bright blue green eyes, a mix of Linn's and Harry's eyes, fair skin just like Linn's and plumb pink lips just as Harry. She was stunning.

"Daisy" Linn said with a bright smile on her face. Awwe that's so cute she always wanted her daughter to be named Daisy.

"That's adorable, just like her" Liam said with an adorable smile plastered on his lips.

*Harry's POV*

*The day after*

So today I'll bring Linn and our baby home. Linn is still asleep and I had my beautiful Daisy in my arms. Still sleeping, just as beautiful as her mother. I studied her face, she had Linn's nose and her lips was just as beautiful shape like Linn's lips. Then I heard Linn shifting in her bed and I lifted my head up so I could see her. She was awake and a smile was plastered on her lips.

"You know I'm happy that you came right? I thought you were still mad at me for not telling you I was at my brothers house for that weekend but I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Linn said and she gave me a weak smile.

"It's okay and even if I still were mad at you, I wouldn't miss my child's birth. I mean both of you means the world to me" I said while stroking my thumb over Daisy's cheek.

"You mean the world to me too Haz, you know that right..."

"I just... thought when you and George were all over the covers of magazines and Internet I thought that I maybe didn't mean anything any more"

"Harry... I love you George was just helping me thru the pregnancy cause I thought you didn't want me back" She said as she walked over to me.

"Really...?"

"Yeah, you're my everything and even if I fell in love with another person, it will never be such as strong as my love for you" She said as she stroke my cheek with her gentle and soft hand.

"You're my everything too" I said, then she gave me gentle kiss on my lips. Maybe faith will bring us together.

"You know that I want to spend the rest of my life you with you right?" I asked looking deeply into her eyes that now got a bit teary.

"I didn't know that Harry" She said as se gave me a bright smile.

"But I want to Linn, you actually mean the world to me, I love you"

"I love you too baby" Her voice said. She gave me her beautiful smile and then Daisy woke up. Showing off her blue green eyes, she smiled really cute and I put her in Linn's arms. Linn sat down on the bed and I sat beside her.

"You know she's just as beautiful as you" I said as I stroke her cheek.

"You know you always make me blush" She said while looking down at Daisy.

"And I love when I make you blush cause you're super adorable while doing so"

"Stop!"

"What?"

"You're to perfect to even be with me"

"I'm not, so just enjoy the roller coaster that's life"

"Stop quote Zayn, Harry" She said while giggling.

"Ah how did you know I was quoting him?"

"He's always saying that plus you're always quoting each other"

"We're not!"

"Yes you are" She said giving me quick peck on the lips and giving me her beautiful smile. Then the door opened and George walked in. Yey! My face frowned and I looked at Linn. She didn't look that happy either but she smiled at him anyways. He walked closer.

*Linn's POV*

I couldn't be more happy to have Harry by my side right now. The way he smiles at me brightens my day 100 times better. I just love him and I haven't exactly realised how much I've missed him until his lips were against mine and I could basically just melt in his arms right now. Then the door opened and George walked in. Harry's face formed a frown and I needed to fake a smile for George I mean he still gave me somewhere to sleep.

"So what brings you here?" I asked trying to be polite.

"I heard you gave birth to a little girl" George said smiling his cheeky smile.

"Yeah I did and I'll get my things from your place tomorrow"

"So you're not follow me home?" He said as his brows furrowed.

"No I'm not and I hope you respect it"

"Where are you gonna live?"

"At Harry's"

"Harry's? So you're like back together?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'll see you then and good luck with your child"

"Thanks"

He walked out of the room and Harry put his arm around my waist pulling me a bit closer. He looked in adore at Daisy and I just couldn't keep myself from smiling at the adorableness. His face all lit up, eyes sparkling and a wide smile on his lips. All I could really feel right now was happiness but then I realised what if Harry and I have broken up so many times that it soon get ridiculous. But my love from him and his love for me is what counts. I love him. I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and he turned his face so he could see me in the eyes.

"You know I really love you right?" I said giving him a smile.

"Yeah cause if hadn't you haven't given me another chance to be with an amazing,loving,caring,cute and fun woman as you. I'm crazy about you Linn"

"I'm totally crazy about you too" I finally said with blushing cheeks while his beautiful green eyes looking deeply into my blue ones. Then he kissed my lips softly and I couldn't be more happy. I've got a beautiful boyfriend and a beautiful daughter. What more can you ask for? I just wonder what my mom will say about Daisy, I kind of forgot to tell her.......

A/N: This was chapter 48 guys and I'm so sorry it took so long for writing this but it was kind of hard, because it's the third last chapter, only two left. A bit sad but maybe I'll do like a part two or something to it, only if I get enough votes on my last chapter! Love you guys! Song of the chapter: Truly Madly Deeply by One Direction.