Chapter 29

*Linn's POV*

I sat cuddled up against George's side, he had his arm around my waist and now and then he kissed my temple. I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me. He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer and kissed me. This was the 3rd time we have kissed but I just hadn't the butterflies I got whenever Harry touched me, talked to me, kissed me or even looked at me. I'm deeply in love with Harry but I really like George to but he's not Harry though. He kissed me once more but this time it was more passionate and my phone start to ring. I pulled away and looked at phone. It was Cel.

- Hi.

- Hi honey, well Lou and I are gonna have a little party here tomorrow and I wonder if you and George want to come.

- Well I guess I can come maybe George will come too I don't know but I text you when I've asked.

- Okey, so how's your relationship going?

- Well it's good actually.

- Oh well that great an just as you know we miss you so I really hope you can come tomorrow. Lucy misses you a lot.

- Aww I miss her too. Hug and kiss her from me okay. Bye

- I will bye.

I hung up and looked at George he was into the tv show.

- George?

- Yeah babe.

- It was Celina and she asked if we wanted to come to their party tomorrow night do you wanna come with me?

- Of course I will. I really wanna meet your friends.

- Great.......

I kissed his cheek and then I stood up and walked to the bedroom. I was so tired.

- Honey? Want me to come?

- Yeah......

He appeared in the doorway with a cute smile on his face and he climbed into the be with me. His arms around my waist and my back against his chest. Just as me and Harry used to sleep, I really need to stop thinking about him. I slowly drifted of to sleep.

*the morning*

I was woken up by the sun who was shining outside and I turned around to see a very sleepy George. He was really cute, I decided to make some breakfast and I walked out to the kitchen. I started to make some pancakes when George appeared in the doorway. He rubbed his eyes and looked pretty tired.

- Sleep well?

- Yeah, too good actually.

He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and kissed it lightly. This reminded me so much how Harry used to do on the mornings. His curly hair tickling my neck and his soft lips against my skin. I miss him.

- When should we be at Celina's place?

- At 2.00 pm.

- Okay then.

He turned me around and kissed me softly. No butterflies or fireworks this time either.

*2 hours later* ( Still Linn's POV)

I was just done with my hair when my phone start to ring. It was Liam, strange he haven't called me in a while.

- Hello.

- Hi, are you coming tonight?

- Yeah, you?

- Of course I am.

- Well why are you calling?

- Wanted to talk to you about George.....

- Oh, you know that.