Chapter 15

Chapter 15 ( Linn’s P.O.V)

I was woken up by Harry’s kisses on my face. I couldn’t keep from smiling. I then felt his arms getting tighter against my waist and opened my eyes. He was looking at me and I kissed him on the lips. I was so happy that my Harry was home for the holidays. We were going to celebrate christmas with Harry’s family and New Years with mine. I did really hope that he would like my present what if he dosen’t like it.

- Hey, babe what are we doing today?

- We are going to your mother’s house remember?

- Oh, I forgot that. I just want to be with you baby.

- But we are with each other the whole day curly.

- Yeah, but my mom is going to be there too.

- Don’t worry. We will found some private time.

His placed his hands on my back and pulled me closer to him. Our naked bodies angainst each other and our lips pressed together. I then pulled back and got up from bed. I walked over to the closet and took my pink bra and my matching panties on. I then started to look after something to have on me.

- Baby please come back to bed. I’m missing you.

- Harry, I’m in the other side of the room. I said while giggling.

- But baby, I want you to be with me the whole day. Close!

- Harry, take a shower and then put some clothes onand then we’re going to your mother’s house and then we can be close.

- Okey, Honey boo.

I walked up behind me and kissed my neck. He then walked in to the bathroom and took a shower. I picked my clothes. I choosed a pair of black skinny jeans, a concert t-shirt and a black hoodie that Harry had given me for my birthday. I then walked inside the bathroom and brushed my hair out and put some makeup on. Harry walked out of the shower and gave me a wet hug.

- Harry! What are you doing? I asked with a giggle.

- You know I need to take my chances.

- Your an…..

He cut me off with a small kiss and then he dissaperead in to the bedroom. When I was done I walked in to the kitchen were Harry already were. We ate breakfast and then we took our things and drove to Harry’s mom. When we got there it was alot of people there. It was so many I haven’t met and I got a bit nervous. I think Harry saw it cuz he took my hand tightly when we were walking inside the door. Anne saw right away and came to hug us.

- Oh! It’s so nice to see you guys again.

- Yeah it’s always nice to meet you Anne.

- Aww, Linn come here I’m gonna introduce you too some people around here.

- Hey, mom don’t take her from me so long.

- I’m not she will be back soon Harry.

I just laughed at Harry and followed Anne. She introduced me to so many people that I barely can’t remember who’s who. When we fianlly had met all the people I walked back to Harry inthe kitchen. He kissed my cheek and this day passed by really quickly by now.