Chapter 8

Chapter 8 ( Linns P.O.V)

*1 week later*

Harry and Louis decided to do an webbcam when me and Celina where out shopping. Celina and me had bought alot of clothes and the whole backseat of the car was full of shopping bags. When we fianlly got inside with all the bags Harry and Louis sat in the sofa and still were doing the twitcam. Celina slowly walked up behind Louis and scared him. He actually screamed like a girl and I couldn’t keep but laugh.

- Harry can you bring Linn to the cam I want to see how she looks private. Harry read loud. 

- Of course I will. Honey come here.

- I’m comming soon babe.

I could here them laugh in the livingroom but I just took my water bottle and walked to the sofa. I was just wearing some light washed shorts and and an black Ramones t-shirt. But the funny thing was that Harry had his Ramones shirt on too but we didn’t realise it yet. I wraped my arms around Harrys neck and leand my head on his. I started to read the comments. I saw a really cute one that said: ” Awwe Linn and Harry are so cute. They wear the same shirt :)”

And then I saw another cute one that said: ” Just as you guys know I’m always going to ship LouLina and Linrry. You’re the cutest couples ever.”

- Awwe, you guys are so cute. Celina and I said choir.

- So how many of you want us to answer some quistions? Louis asked the viewers.

- Okey it seems like it’s alot of you that want us to answer some questions with the girls so we will do it. Harry said.

He draged me over the back of the couch so came on the side of him the only bad thing is that I hit Louis back and he started to tickle me.

- NO! Stop it Lou, stop!

- Hey! Lou tickle your own girl. Harry said with a jokely tone in his voice.

We all started to laugh and Harry picked the first question.

- How did you guys met? Hary said.

- Urm… We all met at the airport actually. Louis said.

- Yeah and Lou and Celina got the love with the first sigh. Harry joked a little.

- But you two then don’t you fell in love the first time we met huh? Celina said with an really funny voice.

I looked at Harry and he started to talk.

- I think I fell in love with her when I heard her laugh. It’s the most amazing noise in the world.

- Awwwwee! You’re so sweet babe.

I picked the next question. 

- What did you think about eachother when you first met?

- I looked at Louis and thought that he was the most attractive boy in the whole world. Even more than on pictures and stuuf that I’ve seen him before.

- When I first saw Celina I thought that she was so beautiful and she took my breath away and I just wanted to get to know her more. Louis said with such a loving tone in his voice that I really knew that he was in love with my best friend.

- When I first saw Harry my heart skipped a beat and I think I just fell in love. His eyes were just so perfect everything on him his perfect. 

A big smile appeared on Harry’s face and he started to talk.

- When I first saw Linn my stomach just got filled with butterflies and I thought that she was the most perfect girl in the whole world. She’s just amazing.

We answerd some more questions and then we finished the webcam. Later on we ate some pizza and then we got ready for bed. When I was about to spit out the toothpaste when I felt two strong arms around my waist and a warm breath against my neck. Soon I felt his soft lips on my neck and I turned around to face him. His beautiful green eyes looked deeply into mine and I kissed those perfect bulied lips. He lift me up on the sink and started to kiss me passionatly I kissed him back with passion. I wraped my legs around his wait and he carried me to the bed and laid me down he laid on top of me and kissed me roughly.