Chapter 44

Chapter 44

*Harry's POV*

"I-I-I'm pregnant" her soft voice was shaking and I saw a bit of confusion in her eyes. A small part of me got scared but a much bigger part got really happy. I couldn't keep my lips from smiling and I looked at her and she was looking at the ground. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. I stroke my hand in circles on her back trying to comfort her.

"Hey, I'm happy about this love and I'm happy that it's with you. No need to be scared love"

"But I am scared Harry, what will management think then I mean you're only 23 and I'm 20"

"Hun, I don't care what they think and say. I only care about you and only you. Okay?"

"Okay, but-"

"No buts okay we're going to have a baby and that's the most incredible thing in this whole wide world"

"You're sure about that?"

"Baby, I love you and I'm happy to start a family with you"

She didn't answer just giving me a wide smile. She was so adorable and she's all mine. I kissed her softly and I could feel she was smiling thru it. Then I heard a light knock on the door. I didn't want to go and get I just wanna stay with Linn and not leaving this room. Then I heard a slightly harder knock and I went and opened it. There stood all of the boys, Cel and Lucy. Lucy ran up to me and hugged my leg. A chuckle escaped my mouth and I picked her up. She lay her head on my shoulder.

"Where's Linn?" Celina asked with a smile on her lips.

"She's inside"

"Okay, I've kind of figured that out Haz"

"Really? I didn't know you were that smart Cel" Niall said and then we all start laughing.

"It wasn't that funny boys"

"Yes it was!" Louis said between laughter.

They kept laughing and I heard Linn close the bathroom door and I sat Lucy in Louis' arms. I then hurried back to the bathroom finding Linn throwing up again. I kneeled down beside her and put her hair away from her face. I stroke her back with the other hand and she stopped shaking. After awhile she finally stopped, she wiped her mouth with paper and then she cuddled up with me on the bathroom floor. She lay her head against my shoulder and start to play with my shirt. My lips formed a smile and my hand resting on her hip.

"Are you okay about this love?" I asked her with a low voice.

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Good babe"

I kissed her temple and pulled her even closer if that's even was possible. Then I heard footsteps outside the bathroom door and it slowly opened relieving Cel and Louis. When they saw us cuddled up on the bathroom floor they looked a bit shocked. Both Louis and Cel kneeled down in front of us.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked with a bit of worry in his eyes.

"Nothing" Linn said and smiled.

"Okay, but why are you sitting on the bathroom floor?" Cel said.

"Dunno" I said while smiling.

We sat there talking and laughing until I felt Linn gripping harder onto my arm and I looked down at her. She gave me a tired look and I kissed her cheek.

"Well I think it's time for you to leave"

"Okay then I'll see you later" Louis said.

"See you later" Linn said.

They walked out from the hotel room and I helped Linn up. We walked out from the bathroom and we lay down on the bed. I placed my arms around her and kissed her cheek lightly. She cuddled up against my side and she lay her head on my chest.

"You know I've been thinking about us lately" Linn said and lay her hand on my chest while looking deeply into my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"And I wanted to have a baby with you but I wasn't sure if you wanted to"

"Baby, you're my everything and I want to start a family with you"

"I love you curly"

"I love you too kitten"

*Celina's POV*

Me and Louis walked out from Linn and Harry's hotel room. I wonder what was up in there.

"Hey Lou"

"Yeah babe"

"I think I'm pregnant again"

"What? Well that's lovely Hun"

"It is?"

"Of course it is love, I love you baby"

He placed his hands on either side of my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and I could feel he was smiling thru it. When we pulled away both of us smiled and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel room where Zayn, Niall and Liam were babysitting Lucy. When we opened the door the room was a big mess. Then Lucy came running with the three exhausted boys after her. I couldn't keep myself from laughing and Louis start to laugh too. Lucy ran up to me and hugged my leg.

"Hey baby" I said while lifting her up in my arms.

"Haj mommy an daddy" She said while clapping her hands and smiling.

"Let's get this cleaned up!" Louis said padding Zayn on the shoulder.

•Hope you liked this chapter and the next one will be up soon! I'm not sure of how many more I will be uploading but I'm starting on a new FanFic so I'm going to take a break from this one for awhile. But the main thing is there going to be 52 chapters on this one and the other one I'm making is a vampire version of this one so I hope you like that idea! I love you guys!•

•Like/Comment/Share•