Chapter 5

Devin and I decided to meet at my house for the...favor, for lack of a better word. My mom is spending the weekend at my aunt's a few towns over. My dad is supposed to check in on me but we had lunch earlier today. Bonnie and I went to dinner and a movie last night but it was awkward which I hated. We hadn't hung out on our own in over a month. She only wanted to talk about Holly Jackson and when I tried to change the subject she wouldn't talk much, she's definitely not herself. She asked if I wanted to spend the night with her but I lied and said I had a migraine. She seemed disappointed but it was hard to tell. She said she would call me today but she hasn't and I'm relieved.

Devin is supposed to be here in two hours and I'm a wreck. I've showered twice and I can't eat. I can't stop thinking about what he said in the library. He wants to fuck me. He also might want to date me. I told him no strings. I think I want strings, though. Fuck.

I've read about sex many times and watched plenty of sex filled movies but I have no idea how to be sexy or attract someone. I found an old Cosmopolitan magazine under my bed and the cover said "5 Ways to Look Good Naked". I couldn't even read it all. I put on a white tank top, my sexiest underwear and a bathrobe on top. Devin was 10 minutes late and I was starting to think he had stood me up.

He looked incredible as usual but I could tell he was nervous which made me slightly less nervous. "Hey Lizzy". I don't think I've ever heard him call me anything but Liz and my body melted at hearing him say my full name. I managed to get out some sort of pleasantry before I burst into flames.

"Do you want some wine or anything? I know my mom has some in the kitchen." He looks me up and down and I feel myself bite my lip. "No, thanks, I'm good," he says quietly. He's eager. I nod. Not knowing what else to do, I say, "let's go upstairs then." I grab his hand and lead him up to my room. I turn out the lights except for a small lamp on my dresser so it isn't pitch black. He sits on my bed and I sit next to him. He looks at me and says "before I get too in my head about this I'm just going to start kissing you." I turn towards him and he does just that. We kiss for several minutes. He gently moves on top of me while pushing my hair out of the way and plants little kisses on my mouth and neck. It's a little messy but I like it. I instinctively move into him and moan lightly. I can feel him start to harden against me and I know I must be as red as a fire hydrant. He moves me to the head of the bed and deepens the kiss. I have officially melted into the sheets. Devin pulls my bathrobe open and looks at me, he starts at my thighs all the way up to my face taking in every inch of me. He pauses at my face and I barely hear him whisper, "is this okay?" I think I responded, "yes". I take my arms out of the robe and throw it on the ground as he removes his shirt and pants. I lie back down and he starts kissing my neck again and trickles small, excruciating kisses down my body, covering my nipple at one point and I thought I might explode. He makes his way to my underwear which he then grips with his thumbs and clumsily moves them down my legs until they are on the floor. He stops at my vagina, lowers his head and gently sucks on my clit. I writhe with pleasure. He looks up to make sure I'm alright, I nod fervently and he continues sucking, this time harder while inserting a finger inside me. I feel a pinch at first then relief. He pulls his head up for a moment and removes his finger from me and sucks it slowly while making eye contact. Holy shit. I make a noise that I can only describe as a squeak. Tears well up in my eyes and I keep them back praying he doesn't see them. I pull his head up to mine desperately needing to kiss him. I accidentally elbow him in the head but he doesn't acknowledge it. I push my mouth on to his and follow his movements with ease. It's like we've done this a million times before. He takes off my tank top and sucks relentlessly on my tits until they are hard and red. His boxers are still on and I'm dying but also terrified to get them off and see all of him. I slide a finger in his boxers, feel the top of him and my eyes roll back in my head. He helps me take them off and I can't breathe. I don't know what I expected but he exceeds it. He bends down, grabs a condom out of his pants pocket and slides it onto him. I somehow find incredible courage and straddle him. He smiles and breathes in and out heavily. He mouths, "you sure?" I grab his dick and guide it into me completely unsure what I'm doing but knowing just how bad I want it. He warned me in the library that it could pinch and he would go slow, but I can't wait one minute longer so going slow is not an option. I've never felt any kind of emotion like this before and I'm not sure what it is. Devin helps me guide him into me all the way and I don't feel anything but amazing, fascinating, unbelievable pleasure. I instinctively ride him up and down and look at him as I do it. He moans and breathes out, "you're so tight and wet, keep going, and keep looking at me." I do as I'm told. I can't believe this is happening, I find myself smiling, almost giggling and stop myself. Before I even know what's happening he puts his thumb right on my clit and rubs with pressure as I ride him as fast as I can and soon enough I feel a sensation that I can only describe as absolute tortuous, intense elation to which I assume is an orgasm. I cry out so loud I cover my own mouth and I find it hard to breathe. I ride him even harder and he grabs my hips so hard and moves me with him and I feel like I might scream. I can feel him coming along with me and grab the back of his head and place my forehead onto his and I come completely undone.

I'm in the bathroom and I still can't believe I just had sex for the first time with Devin Ryman. I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. Do I look different? I think I look different. My hair is comparable to a cockatoo. I only have my robe on. I walk slowly back to my room where Devin is fully dressed already and sitting in my desk chair towards the window looking at one of my books. I clear my throat and he turns to face me. I can't seem to put together any words.

"I would have never thought you were a virgin if I didn't know. You really surprised me," he says flatly. Unsure of how to respond to that, I simply say, "thanks...for this. It was great. It was good," my voice noticeably shaky. He gets up and says, "I'm going to Patrick Grainger's house party tonight around 10. I'm not sure if my sister is going but if you go I'll, uh, I'll see you there. There should be a keg or two." I stare blankly. I don't think I've ever even spoken to Patrick Grainger. He's walking out the door then suddenly backs in again. "Oh, I assume you won't be telling Bonnie about this will you? I don't need to hear any crap from her and it's none of her business," he adds. "No, of course not." He opens my door and waves with a "see ya, Liz. Oh, I can still see your, uh...your boob is out." I quickly fumble to cover up. He covers a laugh and walks out. Well, that was mortifying.

It is now after 9 and I am losing it. Devin has been gone for 30 minutes and I am feeling things I don't know how to feel. I did tell him I wouldn't expect strings. How naive of me as a virgin. But if he believed that wasn't possible when he looks like that, then he's even more naive. I pick up the phone and call Bonnie.

Steph answers, "Hello?"
"Hey Steph, it's Liz. Is Bonnie there?"
"No, honey, she's at Samantha's it think. She probably left here about 45 minutes ago."
"Okay thanks, Steph."
"Sure, sweetie."

I call Samantha's house and she answers.
"Hi Sam, what are you up to? Is Bonnie there too?"
"Hey, yes, she's here. We're getting ready to drop by Patrick Grainger's house." Oh wow. I guess they weren't going to invite me.
"Oh, alright. Can I talk to Bonnie?"
"Hey Liz. Sorry I didn't mention the party, I swear I didn't find out about it until this morning. I hope you aren't mad I just didn't think you'd want to go. If you do, please come over to Sam's and I'll pick out an outfit for you. It's just us, Holly is sick." Oh, big fat fucking bummer.