Chapter 26

Everyone is filtering out of Brooks' house and Devin and I stand to leave. I hug Jillian and Sam bye. Jillian says in a low tone to Sam, "did you guys fuck?", Sam replies, "oh yeah." We giggle and squeal. Devin rolls his eyes and says bye to everyone. We get to his house and he asks me to stay the night.

We head upstairs and he says, "when I came into the house at one point, I noticed you and Jillian weren't in the living room. Did you guys...hook up tonight?" I smiled. "Yes. It was fun and meaningless." He kisses me and takes my shirt off, clearly turned on. I remove his. He stares at my tits. "Tell me, in excruciating detail, what did you do?", he breaths as he sucks in my neck. I groan and say, "we made out and she sucked on my tits, then I sucked on hers," he moaned. "What else...", he begs as he licks my nipple. I breathe heavily and respond, "she fingered me and I...ohhh," I moaned as he slid his hands under my skirt and found my pussy. "I fingered her. And she sucked on my clit," I braced myself in case he thought that was too far. He stopped and looked at me, still breathing heavily. Oh, fuck. God damnit. He asked neutrally, "she sucked on your clit?" I closed my eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry. Don't be mad." He laughed. "I'm not mad. How did it feel?" I raised my brows, relieved and a little curious where this was going. "It felt...good," I say and smile. He pulls my skirt down so hard and fast I gasp. "There's no way it felt as good as this will. Hold onto the sheets, baby, I'm gonna suck your clit until you're screaming my name," I moan and do as he says. "Whatever you say," I moan out and he sticks a finger inside of me. "Oh, my god," he moans as he bites down in his lip and he buries his face in my pussy. He makes good on his promise as he sucks my clit like his life depends on it. I grip the sheets harder and moan and writhe off and on the bed. "More, Devin, MORE," I scream out. He continues and slides his fingers in and out as I continue to moan. He stops and flips me over so my ass is in his face. I look back at him as he strokes his cock up and down then shoves it inside of me. My eyes roll back into my head and I cry out. He slams in and out while gripping my ass, "say my name, baby," he demands. I moan out, "Devin!", he moans along with me. He slams into me even harder as we come together. I drop on the bed, unable to move. He isn't finished. He slides his tongue all along my body stops to eat me once more. I come a second time. "Okay, Devin, whew, you more than proved your point, no one makes me feel like you do. Mostly because I'm insanely in love with you." I smile. He smiles back and says, "I know baby. My favorite thing to do is to make you come. It turns me on when you explore your sexuality. I never want to hinder that part of you because it makes you...you." I couldn't love him more if I tried. "Devin, you have no idea how hot that is. I like girls, but fuck, your dick inside of me is incomparable. You were made for me." He kisses me and we softly make out. I lie down on the bed and he lays next to me. We fall asleep with smiles on our faces.

The next morning, I wake up to Devin's arms wrapped around my body. Did we fall asleep like this? We never put our clothes back on last night. I shuffle around a little bit and he wakes up. "Hey, beautiful," he says with one eye open. I smile down at him, "hey, my gorgeous man,". His left hand is resting on my tot and he starts to rub. "Morning sex?", he asks with a smirk. "Oh, absolutely," I say and move my body into his.

After we've finished, I'm getting dressed and Devin still sits on the bed, naked. "Are you sure you're totally fine with the whole Jillian thing?" He stand and puts on underwear. "Yes, baby, I don't mind you hooking up with her every now and again if you want to. Don't do it if you're not into it. I don't care either way. It's hot, but I want you to do what makes you happy. If making out with one of your best friends does that, then I'm good. We're all cool." I nod, "okay, I just wanted to check while you're sober." I'm sober and I still want to hook up with her sometimes if the situation presents itself organically as long as Devin is totally cool with. And he is. Who would've thought hooking up with girls would be so vastly different than hooking up with guys? Girls are so soft and gentle, really generous and warm. Guys, I only have Devin as an example, but I can imagine, are more rugged. Devin can definitely be gentle and very generous too. I enjoy both. Even Jillian and Bonnie are different. Bonnie was so petite and didn't have curves really while Jillian has huge tits, thick thighs, and a voluptuous ass. Her ass is so fucking hot. I didn't think I'd be that much more into curvy girls but I'm pretty sure after last night, that's my type.