Chapter 14

After yesterday, I am praying this school day goes by fast. I went home after talking to Devin and went straight to bed. I was exhausted. Bonnie called but I just couldn't focus so we didn't talk long.

Today actually did fly by, thank god. Devin wasn't in class today, someone said there was a soccer scrimmage. Lunch was good, Bonnie and I still aren't super public, only a handful of people know and I'm thankful for it.

Bonnie walked me to class and said, "just FYI, Steph is gone all week on a cruise with her friends and Devin is still staying at Jonathan's. We have the whole house to ourselves. Come over after school and you can spend the night." She leaned in close and whispered, "I'll eat your pussy all night, baby." I almost fell to the floor.

I skipped my last class and drove straight to Bonnie's. She was already home because of early dismissal. I needed this after yesterday. I went straight upstairs and she was sitting on the bed in a bathrobe. She took it off immediately upon seeing me. She was completely naked. I practically ripped my clothes off. "We're starting in the shower," she ordered. She grabbed my hand and we went to the bathroom. Bonnie's shower is massive. It has a seat and everything. She turned the water on and we got in. Something about the water hitting her bare tits was so hot. I leaned down and licked the water off her breasts. We kissed and she moved around me washing me from behind with a bar of soap. Her hands moved up my tits and she rubbed and swirled around my tits over and over again. I could feel her pussy on my ass. She left one hand on my tits and took the other one and fingered me from behind. I moaned. She continued until I turned around and we started making out, her finger still jabbing in and out of me and rubbing my clit. I sat down on the shower seat and she straddled me while I gently sucked her tits. She started grinding her pussy onto mine and she moaned loudly. "Nobody's here, baby, we can be as loud as we fucking want to be," she moaned. We continued fucking and moaning loudly as we wanted.

We got out of the shower and she led me to the bed. I sat on the edge as she knelt down and inserted the vibrator on full blast into me while simultaneously rubbing my clit. I came immediately. "Ohhh, ffffuck, yes, yes, Bonnie, harder, oh, oh, OHHH, BONNIE, FUCKKKKK." She was staring into my eyes, "yes, baby, fucking come for me, tell me how good it feels." I obeyed, "it feels, it feels, so. fucking. good. Please. Don't stop." I was gone. I gathered myself after coming and she took the vibrator and started using it on herself. I flipped her over on her knees, "keep fucking yourself with it," I said in her ear. While she was doing that I got behind her doggy style and devoured her ass with my tongue. She screamed my name over and over again until she came. I flipped her over to face me and ate her pussy some more. I couldn't get enough. When I was done I kissed her to make her taste herself, "you taste so fucking good, I could eat you all night," I told her. Her eyes rolled back. I fucking loved making her feel this way.

A few minutes later, we lie on the bed still naked, my head nestled between her tits rubbing her nipples and kissing them. I sucked the delicate skin until I gave her a hickey. "Oops, sorry," I said. She looked down at it. "I don't care, I like it," she smiled down at me. "Liz," she continued, "I'm so happy. I've never been this happy. And it's not even about the sex, I mean, don't get me wrong, the sex is out of this fucking world and I want it every second of the day. What I'm trying to say is, sex is just a fun bonus, it's the way we connect and how I desperately NEED you, Liz. I need you like I need air. I love you so much it hurts and I've never said anything like this to anyone before so I know this is it, baby." I sit up and cover my mouth with hers. I passionately kiss her, sucking her lips, down her neck, back to her mouth. I get back on top of her and kiss her more, squeezing her to me so every part of our bodies are touching. I break the kiss to look at her, our faces inches apart, "B, you have no idea. I've never in a million years imagined I'd feel this way about another person. When I'm not with you I'm constantly wishing I was just to hear your voice say my name. And yeah, the sex, fucking hell, Bonnie," my mouth waters and I lick my lips. I continue, "I will do anything to keep you as mine. I worship the ground you walk on," I move down her body without breaking eye contact. "I also worship this absolute masterpiece," I reach her pussy and rub her clit slowly. She sucks in air and lets out a soft moan. "Nope," I say. "I'm gonna need to hear more than that." I rub harder and faster. "Ohhh. Yes," she moans. "More, baby, what can I do to make you come fucking undone?", I ask. I insert my finger while continuing to rub her. She moans louder. I position my face in her crotch and let my tongue replace my finger and pump my fingers inside her repeatedly. "Oh, oh, ohhh, Liz," she gasps. She's so wet. She grabs me and pulls me on top of her so we're pussy to pussy, grinding so hard, there's so much moisture that we fuck with absolute ease. This is so incredibly hot and perfect. We orgasm together and scream each other's names. I collapse on top of her once again. "B, you can't go getting all lovey on me like that because it makes me so fucking horny. All it does is make me want to fuck you." She laughs. "I love fucking you, baby so that's just fine." I kiss her forehead. "I'm hungry, for food," I add and she laughs. "Okay, my little slut, let's order a pizza but on one condition," she says, "no underwear, just baggy t-shirts." I grab her hand, "deal."

We eat pizza in bed while talking. I gotta say, I do love the sex, but it's nice just being together and talking like we did before we got together. I miss that part. She's still my best friend after all.

"Are you staying the night?", she asks. "Ugh, I don't know. My grandmother's funeral is tomorrow and I think my dad is staying at our place tonight since her service is here in town. So I should probably be at home." She rubs my shoulder. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I'm sorry. You do what you need to do." I smile. "That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask, it would mean a lot to me if you came with me. You knew her pretty well and she adored you, B. I know it's a school day, but you've literally got the highest GPA there." She doesn't look at me. I wait for a response. Finally she says, "Listen, Liz, I, uh, I don't do funerals. They're not my thing." She gets up and goes to the bathroom before I can even respond. What the fuck was that?

She comes back in the room like nothing happened and continues eating her pizza. "Um, are you seriously going to pretend that didn't just happen," I ask, truly shocked. "What? Are you mad," she asks. "Yeah, Bonnie. I'm mad. I ask you to go to my grandmother's funeral with me as my best friend and you don't even make up an excuse of anything for my benefit. You don't even try, just 'I don't do funerals'. That's bullshit." I cross my arms. "You're completely overreacting, Liz. Is it better that I lie to you? I respect you too much to make up a lame excuse." I scoff. "But you don't respect me enough to support me when my grandmother is dead, okay, cool, got it." I stand up and start getting all the way dressed. "What are you doing," she asks. I throw my hands in the air, "I'm fucking leaving, Bonnie. What does it look like?" She stands up and puts on a pair of shorts. "Liz, please don't go. This is ridiculous. Funerals just aren't something I can handle since my dad died." I soften a tad. "Bonnie, nobody can 'handle' funerals. Funerals are no one's 'thing'. I get it brings up shit from your dad but this isn't even about you. I just want my best friend to be there for me. I don't think that's too much to ask." She sits back down on the bed and I'm hoping she changes her mind. "Well, for me personally, it is too much to ask. I'm sorry, I can't. I can't go. Give my condolences to your dad." I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. I laugh and say, "screw you, Bonnie. Devin's right, you are so fucking selfish." I walk out and slam the door. I can't believe I just said that. But I don't care.