Chapter 11

I woke up in Bonnie's bed, still naked, dying of thirst. I looked at her clock, it was midnight. Bonnie was out cold, snoring. I couldn't find my clothes in the dark so I went to her dresser and dug out a T-shirt and shorts and threw them on. I went to the bathroom and turned on the light. I jumped with horror, I looked insane, the T-shirt I picked had the Bride of Chuckie on it. I laughed so hard I was afraid I might've woken Bonnie. I went back to make sure, but she was still out.

I made my way downstairs trying not to make noise or turn on any lights so I wouldn't wake Steph. I turned the corner and noticed the TV was on and saw Devin sitting on the couch. Fuck. I thought about running back upstairs but I know I need to face this now. I grab some water out of the sink and go into the living room. He sees me, "hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were sick. And what the fuck are you wearing?" I sit down on the other end of couch. I look down at my shirt, "it's Bonnie's," I say. He nods and rolls his eyes. "Devin, I'm not sick. I'm feeling great actually." He turns the TV off and shifts towards me. But before I get into this I have to know, "how could you go back to Patrick's house after he forced himself onto me? Especially since we're...dating or whatever," I winced. He shrugs. "I guess I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I didn't go there to hang out with him. All of my friends with there. I'm so busy during the week, I needed to blow off some steam. What does it matter whose house am at?" I scoff. "Of course it matters, Devin. You know what, it actually doesn't. I have to end this. Whatever this is. I don't know if there's even anything to end, it's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything." He drops his shoulders. "Wait. You are ending things. With me. Liz, it's barely been a week. You're ending things because I went to that asshole's house? Is that really what this is about?" I struggled to find the words. "No, Devin, it's not. While I still think that was fucked of you to go over there, this isn't really about you at all. I appreciate everything you did for me over the last week and being so nice to me, but there's someone else." He repeats the words back to me, as if he's bewildered, "someone else. Who is it? I think I have a right to know." I took a sip of water. "God, this is hard to say out loud. I can't believe this is my life, it's Bonnie, Devin. I'm in love with her. I can't help it. We slept together last night." I didn't think he needed to know about the time before our date. He laughs. "You can't be serious. After what we did last week you're telling me you're..gay?" I rolled my eyes so far back in my head it hurt. "No, Devin. I'm not gay. I thoroughly enjoyed everything we did together if that's what you want to hear." He snapped, "if you're fucking girls, Liz, that makes you gay." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I'm just gonna breeze right past your complete ignorance on the subject because I don't have to explain myself to you. I just wanted you to hear it straight from me. I promise I didn't do this on purpose. If you'd have told me a week ago any of this would happen I wouldn't have believed any of it." He laughed again. "Once again my cunt of a sister ruins my life. What else is fucking new." I glared at him, "don't call her that, Devin. This is not Bonnie's fault. She knows all about you and I and she didn't blame you at all. This is on me. I take complete responsibility for everything. If you want to be mad, be mad at me." He sighed, "I'm not even mad. I'm just shocked. This was the last thing I expected to happen." I laughed quietly. "Me too." He softened a bit. "But if you're happy then do what you have to do. I don't think I can be around it though. Not right now. In fact, I think I'm gonna go to Jonathan's. Tell Steph I'll call her tomorrow." He stood up. So did I. "That's fair. I don't expect anything from you. I never wanted it to be like this. I wish I'd never asked you that day." He opened his arms for a hug, I accepted. "I don't, Liz." We let go and he was out the door.

I sit on the couch for a little while longer just thinking. I hated that I hurt Devin. I know I'm making the right decision but I can't stop picturing the look on his face. Once again, Bonnie overshadows. I feel like shit. I go into the kitchen and find a bottle of vodka. I drink straight from the bottle as much as I can stomach. It's not much. I laugh to myself at how ridiculous this all is. Suddenly the light flips on. "Lizzy, what are you doing?" Bonnie is standing there in a plain black T-shirt. God, she's gorgeous. "I told Devin. Everything." She comes up behind me and puts her arm around my waist. "How'd he take it?" I turn to hug her back. "Not horribly, not great. He's so jealous of you, B. Not just because of me, but because of everything." She sighs. "I don't know why. I'm just as fucked up as everyone else. I'm just really good at hiding it." She grabs the vodka bottle and takes two large swigs and smiles mischievously at me. Oh, god. "Come on, let's take this upstairs and have some fun." I do exactly as she says.

We get back in bed and she orders me to remove my clothes. I do and she does the same. She grabs a large pink die out of her nightstand with words written on it. She also grabs a vibrator. I'm already wet. "The game is simple. Each time the die lands on something we have to do it. We'll take turns. The person whose turn it is to do something takes a swig of vodka first." I can't wait. She throws the die. "I'll go first." It lands on "suck". She downs vodka and says, "wait. Let me get something else." She jumps out of bed and goes into her closet. She returns with a blindfold. I can't breathe. "Are you comfortable with this?" I nod my head aggressively. She ties it around my eyes. "Awesome. Hmm, so now where and what do I suck?" I feel her straddle me and her tongue brushes up against my nipple. "Noooo..", she says. I shiver. She moves off of me a little and I feel her gently suck my pussy. I moan out. Goddamn, this is hot. She giggles and removes the blindfold. "Your turn." I basically launch towards the die. It lands on "kiss". I tie the blindfold around her head. She licks her lips with anticipation. I drink a large swig of vodka and brush her lips with mine then slowly move down her body and gently kiss the inside of her thigh right beside her labia. She hisses and her leg twitches slightly. She removes the blindfold. "You're good at this." She smiles. She takes the die from me and throws it. It lands on "screw". Oh fuck. She takes the vibrator and says, "I'm going to fuck you with this, okay?" I nod, "do it. But can I watch instead?" She looks up at me. "Oh I want you to." We both take a turn with the vodka. The vibrator has a dildo end and a smaller end at the front. I lie back and spread my legs. She first inserts her finger into me. "Holy shit, you're soaking wet. That will make this so much better. Hold on, baby." I grip the sheets. She turns it on and I hear the faint buzzing. As she inserts it into me I gasp, never having felt anything like this. "It's on the lowest setting. Should I turn it up a little?" I nod and moan. She does and I instinctively buck my hips. She takes it in and out slowly and the small part is jamming into my clit so fucking good I lose it. "More, B, turn it up all the way," I screech out. She grins from ear to ear and turns it up to the highest setting and shoves it in. I launch off the bed. "OH FUCK, YES, GODDAMNIT," I scream and thank god Steph is downstairs on the other side of the house and pray she didn't hear me. She pumps harder into me and I swear I lose consciousness. She throws the vibrator on the floor and eats me until I come again.

We lay next to each other and I turn to face her. I'm so drunk from the vodka and feeling bold. "What you just did to me, I want to feel like that all the time. Goddamn it, B, you're so fucking sexy. Sit on my face, now." She looks at me with wide eyes and sits on my chest. I grab her ass cheeks and shove her pussy into my mouth. I suck, eat, and lick. She moans, "yeah, yes, oh fuck, baby. Fuck me. Oh, god." I keep going harder. "I'm coming, ohhh, oh god," she takes deep breaths in and out. I stop and she falls back. "Liz," she breaths. "You're pretty fucking good at this, yourself. I honestly don't know how." She laughs. I do too. "I think I'm just so desperate to make you happy. To make you feel like you've made me feel. I love you so much, Bonnie. I know we're only eighteen but I've never been so sure about anything. I fucking love you more than I love myself." She grabs my hand. "I love you, too. More than that, even. It's actually insane to me. I've never felt like this. I say we quit school, move to a new city, get an apartment and just stay in bed. 24/7." She smiles. "I would do it tomorrow if we could, B. You're perfect. I'm so fucking drunk," I giggle. She says, "oh, my god, me too. I thought it was just me." We burst out laughing. Moments later we crash.