Puzzle Pieces

SPOILER ALERT!!

Sa mga readers na hindi pa nakakabasa sa kwentong to at mahilig mag-jump from chapter to chapter, kung ayaw niyong ma-spoil, I advise you to skip this part. Most of the revelations are here.

Have fun!

Sili and Heze's life stories are already revealed!

But is it all there is to it?

Lemme think again.

In Heze's revelation, he mentioned this weird demonic possessions happening to Rim when they were still five years old.

Now that you think about it, hmm...

Crimson Sorrel

Crimson is the third member of the trio who were casted off in Ashenvale. He was forced to practice self-defense by his father in fear for his life.

He also experienced demonic possession when we was young and recently, before they were sent to Ashenvale.

A demonic possession, really?

Why would a demon possess him? It was also revealed that his mother came from the Frankenstein family.

When you think of Frankenstein, we remembered Dr. Adamus Frankenstein, the corpse they found at the old apothecary. The weird, creepy, moving corpse.

Wait. They're relatives?

Sino ba talaga si Rim?

Vesper Valdis

Ah, the Onyx. The commander of the nightguards. Not much is revealed about her past.

Minsan lang nabanggit na hindi maganda ang nakaraan niya. Pinalaki din siyang lalaki ng pamilya niya. Why?

Pero may gusto siya kay Zane.

Isa pa, lumaki siya sa paligid na puno ng karahasan. When she arrived at Ashenvale 3 years ago, sanay na sanay na siya sa pakikipaglaban.

Tsaka teka...

Like Sili, she had no idea about the witches in the first place. Nalaman nalang niya nang ni-reveal na nina Cinth ang totoo.

Paano kaya siya napadpad sa Ashenvale?

And then she have these weird dreams that are indirectly related to the future and past, making her allegedly believed as another witch.

Meron pa!

Nang magtagumpay silang patigilin ang sumpa ni Lorenzo, may kakaibang nangyari sa kanya.

May sinasabi siya.

"M-Ma... Ma..."

"M-Mama—"

May tinatago ba siyang hindi nalalaman nina Cinth?

Zhanik Selenofil

Zhanik, a.k.a Zane, the vice president of Ashwood High's student council.

So far, walang nabanggit tungkol sa pagkatao niya pero alam niya ang sekreto ng mga kasama niya.