Other Key Characters

SPOILER ALERT!!

Sa mga readers na hindi pa nakakabasa sa kwentong to at mahilig mag-jump from chapter to chapter, kung ayaw niyong ma-spoil, I advise you to skip this part. Most of the revelations are here.

Have fun!

Keres Gehenna

Once known as prof Hermosa, their biology teacher.

She's not just a witch, but the leader of the coven at that.

She's called as The Mother, the Witch of Thorns.

She will have her portrayal at the second book.

Lilith

There was no information stated about this character other than she's a dangerous Witch of the Abyss.

Ang tagal niya na ring nabubuhay sa mundo pero nanatili pa ring bata ang katawan niya. This earned her the title of The Crone.

The crone, an old lady.

Pero matagal na siyang umalis sa Ashenvale at ngayon lang bumalik. The seat of The Crone remained empty throughout her disappearance.

She first appeared leavibg the gates of hell. At that time, something different happened to the gate.

The witches are even wary of her.

What is she?

Morgana

Keres' right hand witch. A young lady riding a witch's broomstick. Not much is revealed about this character.

Deus

Isang kalahating kano na hindi marunong mag-english. His' an acquaintance of Akantha. Natagpuan siyang umaaligid sa basement, hinahanap ang gate of hell.

Alam niyang may demonyong nakakapagtupad ng kahilingan at gusto niyang hilingin dito ang isang babaeng magmamahal sa kanya ng totoo.

Dati rin siyang gumagawa ng gayuma dahil hangad niyang mahalin pabalik.

Is he a warlock?

Teka.

Hindi ba may isang taong nagayuma sa kwento?

Who was that again?

Fact: Warlock is a term used for male witches.

Last na po talaga ito. Again, to those reading my story, thank you very much!

Signing off,
Slb