Chapter 93

Kai

Everything was finally ready. I had made three rounds of the garden and the palace to make sure that nothing was missing. I then had the idea to go to the first floor, to see if Anna and Kristoff had already finished their preparation. I went up the stairs, walked immediately to the queen's room and knocked on the door. No answer. I opened it and passed my head inside. There was no one. I went back into the corridor and hit Kristoff's.

"Yes?

"Is everything all right?" I asked.

The door opened. The young man appeared, already dressed in his beautiful suit. It was one of the few times I found him so elegant.

"It's not...too ridiculous?" he said, not daring to look me in the eye.

"Absolutely not, you are perfect. "

"What about my hair? What can I do?"

I looked at him for a moment.

"Tackle them back. It will certainly be better."

He looked down, visibly disappointed by my answer.

"Okay... Thank you. Do you know where Anna is?

"No, I was looking for her. But...you're not supposed to see her until the ceremony begins."

"Yes, I know.... What time is it?"

"Ten and a quarter past. I'll let you finish preparing."

As I walked to Elsa's room, persuaded that her sister was there, the door to Honeymaren's room suddenly opened and the young woman came out before my eyes in the corridor. She jumped at me.

"You scared me!" she exclaimed. "Is Elsa in her room? I'd like to see her."

"I think so. But the Queen is also.... No guest shall see her before her marriage."

She sighed.

"Elsa is the one I really need to talk to...

"I'm sorry, you'll only be able to see her later, when we're all gathered in the garden. Are you ready yet?" I asked, looking up and down.

She wore only a fine linen dress tightened by a belt at her waist.

"Yes. Is something wrong? "

"No, no," I hesitated, as I looked at her long brown hair grouped in a braid that fell on her shoulder.

I then noticed the small flowers stuck between several strands.

"Where did you find this?" I wondered.

"They come from the enchanted forest," said she, understanding what I was referring to. "I dried them to bring them here."

"It's... very nice.

"Thank you. If I can't see Elsa right now, can you please tell me where the garden is?"

I couldn't take my eyes off her hair. She was a very pretty young woman. She was completely different from Arendelle's. She had a charm that no one here had. Except perhaps Elsa, who was also very different. I saw her look. His big brown eyes filled with questions drew me from my thoughts.

"The garden, please?" she repeated.

"Uh... Go down the stairs, turn left and this will be the first door you come across. "

"Thank you," she said, moving away.

I watched her quietly descend the steps until I could no longer see her. Laughter from Elsa's room made me understand that the two sisters were indeed together. I smiled as I heard them and went to join the others in the garden.