*2*

This afternoon I am meeting up with Joe and his friends/ sister. To be honest, I am excited. Maybe a bit too excited? Ah, I don't know.

Anyway, I decided to jump in the shower and wear my hair naturally instead of straightening whatever little waves there are in my hair. I slipped on a t-shirt crop top and skinny jeans. I also put on a little bit of mascara and powder. Putting my hair in a half-up bun and the rest down hairstyle, I also slipped on shoes. I glanced at my phone and noticed I was running a bit late. I had gotten caught up in the last episode I had been watching of America's Big Brother.

I hopped in my car and drove down to the address Joe gave me, following the voice from Google Maps on my phone. Finally, I arrived at some flats and found my way to their flat number.

"Minx!" Caspar said loudly as he opened the door, "Joe hasn't stopped talking about texting you, but shh," Caspar whispered as I came in.

"Oh my," I laughed.

"Joe! Minx is here!" Caspar yelled.

Joe came running upstairs.

"Hey Minx!" Joe smiled.

"Hi!" I said giving him a hug.

"Minx, this is my sister, Zoe, and her boyfriend, Alfie," Joe introduced us all.

Zoe gave me a hug and held small talk and Alfie shook my hand. Zoe lead me over to the couches and we settled down and started talking. Joe sat down next to me and joined our conversation about the internet.

"So, Zoe, are you a YouTuber too?" I asked.

"Yeah, we all are. Caspar's account is DiCasp. Alfie is PointlessBlog, and Joe's is ThatcherJoe. Mine is Zoella!" Zoe smiled.

"Well, actually Zoe, yours is Zoella28039," Joe laughed.

"Ha ha ha! You're so funny, aren't you!" Zoe laughed jokingly sarcastically at Joe.

I laughed at Zoe's sarcasm and we continued talking about YouTube.

"I've only watched YouTube a couple times before. I had no idea people make an income out of posting videos on there. That's awesome!" I said.

"Wanna watch a YouTube video one of us did?" Zoe asked.

"I'd love to!"

After trying to decide whose video to watch, they decided they would put on one of each of theirs. Zoe would pick the one for Alfie and vis versa. Caspar would pick the one we will watch from Joe's channel and vis versa again. Zoe chose first.

Zoe chose Alfie's video entitled "Who is My YouTube Girlfriend?" It was pretty funny. Then Alfie chose for Zoe and we watched "Best Friend VS Boyfriend." Then it was Joe's turn to choose for Caspar and we watched "My First Single ft. Connor Maynard." Finally Caspar chose for Joe and we watched "How To Be Like Kim Kardashian," where he made a total fool of himself, but it was hilarious.

"Oh my gosh! I love it!" I laughed.

We all talked some more, about YouTube and just chatted for a while. Before long, it had gotten late, so I decided I should probably leave soon.

"This was awesome, thanks for having me," I smiled as I got ready to leave.

"I'll walk you down to your car," Joe offered.

I nodded before giving Zoe, Alfie, and Caspar a hug each and thanking them again. We all quickly exchanged numbers to keep in touch. Then, Joe walked me down to where my car was.

"Thanks for having me again," I smiled to Joe.

"Thanks for coming," Joe smiled, pushing his hair back with his hands.