*62*

*smut*

°

"Mum! How was your trip away?" I asked as I gave her a hug.

"Great! We had a lot of fun! Come sit down."

I followed her into the livingroom and we sat down.

"How are you and Joe doing these days?"

"Well..."

"Minx," My mum almost warned.

"I kind of made a mistake, but everything is good between us now. I just want to make it up to him," I shrugged.

"What did you do?"

"I may have kissed Eric..." I frowned.

"Who's Eric?"

"Nora's boyfriend, and baby daddy..."

"Minx!"

"No, I know. I told Joe and trust me, I was super upset at myself and Eric."

"As you should have been! But I've always had weird feelings towards Nora. She's sweet, but, well, I don't know..."

"How so?"

"I don't know. I feel like she has alterior motives a lot of the time, but I don't know," My mum shrugged, "But she's pregnant, yeah?"

"Yeah, a ways along now too. Eric and her met when he was visiting from America, but he ended up moving out here for her once she found out she was pregnant."

"Wow," My mum nodded, unamused.

"Mum, she's my only friend."

"I know. Just stay away from Eric now."

"Trust me, I know. Joe even came shopping with us the other day because he didn't know if Eric was going to be there."

"Good," My mum nodded.

"Yeah," I nodded.

My mum and I chatted for a long while, talking about Joe, James, and just about anything.

"I'd better get going. I love you," I said, standing up and giving her a hug.

"Oh, alright. Take care and be good to Joe, yeah? He really cares about you, honey."

"I know Mum," I smiled.

I got my keys and gave my mum another hug before leaving and driving to Joe and Caspar's flat.

"Minxie!" Joe grinned as I arrived.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"How was it with your mum?"

"Fun, we just talked a lot and caught up together."

"Sounds fun, do you want to go out to eat in a few?" Joe smiled as he rummaged through the cabinets to end up not finding anything to eat.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Awesome," Joe nodded as he went downstairs to get dressed.

I sat on the sofa next to Caspar, who had earphones in and was editing a video.

"Hi Minxie," Caspar smiled as he took out a earphone, "Want to watch?"

"Sure," I nodded, moving closer ro him and putting in the earphone.

"Don't judge me," Caspar laughed lightly as he edited his newest Q&A video.

"Never," I shook my head.

After watching Caspar edit for a few minutes, Joe came back upstairs and was dressed ready to face the cold outside air.

"Alright, bye Casp," I smiled.