*Epilogue*

"Minxie, Noah's crying, I think he's hungry," Joe said, carrying a fussy Noah.

"Aw, baby, what's wrong? Are you hungry?" I smiled, taking Noah from Joe.

Joe and I have started weaning Noah off breast-feeding and have started giving him a bit more formula as well as giving him solid food, or baby food.

Joe and I have also been married for about two months now, and everything is still going great. Joe's channels are still doing great and his gaming channel has been taking off a lot too.

Tonight we are meeting up with my mum and James for dinner.

"Why are you being so fussy?" I asked Noah, as he cried and waved his arms and legs around.

I tried feeding him, but he wasn't having it, so I checked his nappy and of course it was dirty.

"Joe!" I laughed, getting up and finding Joe setting up for a video.

"What?"

"He wasn't hungry! He has a dirty nappy!" I laughed.

"S.hit. Sorry, want me to change him?"

"No, I got it," I laughed lightly.

"Thanks Minxie," Joe grinned.

"Remember we're going for dinner with my mum and James this evening," I reminded Joe.

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten," Joe nodded, giving me a kiss.

I picked Noah up after changing him and laid him in the play baby-bouncer. He loves playing in it. Joe finished setting up and starting filming for his video, only to be interrupted by Noah giggling and cooing as he played.

"Noah!" Joe laughed, getting up to hold Noah, "Shush!"

Noah only giggled more and kept reaching out to touch Joe's face.

"Do you me to take him upstairs?" I asked quietly.

"No, it's fine," Joe smiled, holding Noah and continuing to film his video.

He finished filming, eventually giving me Noah to hold because he was playing too much, and although it was insanely cute, it was making it hard for Joe to concentrate.

°

"Minx! Joe! And the grandbaby!" My mum greeted happily as we arrived at the house.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"How have you been?"

"Great," I smiled.

We settled down and sat on the sofa while dinner was cooking. Joe had his arm around me as James and him had a conversation and I held Noah on my lap, as he gently played with my hand.

"And Noah's doing well?" James asked.

"Yeah, growing up too fast," Joe laughed lightly.

"Aw, yeah he's so big already," James smiled.

"Noah? I know he's gotten so big!" My mum nodded as she joined us back in the livingroom after tending to the dinner, "Dinner's ready by the way."

We all made our way to the kitchen and got food before sitting back down at the table and relaxing and eating. Discussing anything and everything, we caught up on anything new.

"Oh yeah! James has some big news!" My mum smiled, sipping her wine.

"Hm?" I smiled.

"My business is expanding again!" James nodded, swallowing the food in his mouth.