*90*

I woke up as I felt Noah being lifted off of my chest. As I woke up I saw Joe lifting him off my chest.

"Morning baby," Joe smiled to me as he cradled Noah.

"Mm, good morning."

"How're you feeling? Any better now that you've gotten some rest?"

"Yeah a bit better. Before we leave, I think I'll take a quick shower because I still feel sweaty and gross from yesterday," I explained.

"Go ahead, whenever you want. Aubrey said she still wants to run some tests on you to make sure something about the oxytocin left your system?" Joe shrugged.

"Okay," I nodded.

"I still can't believe this is real," Joe laughed lightly.

"I know, it's amazing."

"Hi Noah, it's Daddy. You're so handsome and I already know you're going to be a great boy."

I closed my eyes and rested for a while. Even though I just woke up from a night's sleep, I am still tired. Although, I think it's quite understandable as I just gave birth.

"Good morning Minx. So, today you'll be discharged, but I still would like to run a few tests to make sure everything is as it should be. Feel free to freshen up as you need to and I will run those tests in about an hour. I have another mother expectant soon, so I need to check up on her, but I will be right back afterwards, which gives you time to freshen up," Aubrey smiled.

"Alright, thank you."

"And I don't mean to sound prudent, but Noah will need feeding more than you think, so don't worry, you can't overfeed him at this point, but you can underfeed him, so make sure you are feeding him, yeah?" Aubrey smiled before she left.

"Thank you again," I smiled.

"No problem, it's my job!" She nodded.

Joe laid Noah on my chest again and he quickly started feeding. I laid there and Joe and I just talked for a while, while Noah ate. Once he finished, Joe took care of him, by instructions of another nurse that came in to help us a bit with knowing what to do. I slowly got up and took a quick shower in the bathroom connected to my room. I got changed in the clothes I had brought to go home in. Aubrey had mentioned the last tests were just blood-work, so I was free to get dressed. I put on my slippers and a tiny bit on make-up just to make myself feel a bit more comfortable and confident. Joe and I had already decided that we are initially going back to his flat so Caspar can meet Noah and then Graham is visiting to see Noah too and then next weekend Joe's mum is going to come over and meet Noah too.

"Okay Minx, I'm just going to take some blood tests from your IV and quickly have them checked and then we'll officially discharge you and you and your little man can head home," Aubrey smiled as she came in with some empty vials to take my blood in.

After some quick and easy tests, Aubrey went to go get the blood-work tested and brought in the paperwork for us to sign as well as Noah's birth certificate and other paperwork. I signed all the paperwork and then Aubrey came back to say that the tests all came back good, so we're free to go home.

"Thank you so much," I smiled.

"You're welcome, love. If you have any questions feel free to call the maternity ward and we're here to answer any questions you might have, alright?" Aubrey smiled.

"Okay, thank you again."

Another nurse came in with a wheelchair and had me sit down on it and I held Noah while Joe took down the bags and went to pull the car around. The nurse wheeled me down to the main entrance and we met up with Joe. I buckled Noah into his car seat and sat in the back with him on the drive back to Joe and Caspar's flat.