*81*

"I'm so excited to shop for the baby," I grinned excitedly as Joe and I laid in his bed.

"I thought you would be."

Joe rolled over and gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting out of bed. Joe helped me sit up before he went to get in the shower.

I put my hair in a high pony-tail and got up to get changed.

"Having difficulties?" Joe smirked as he came out of the bathroom and I was trying to put on some leggings but it was becoming more and more difficult to bend over to put them on.

"A bit," I giggled.

Joe slipped on a pair of underwear before bending down to help me with my leggings.

"It doesn't help that I am completely and utterly inflexible," I giggled.

"It's alright," Joe smirked.

Joe gave me another kiss before he got up to get dressed.

"I'm going to vlog today, is that alright?"

"That's fine," I nodded.

I finished getting dressed by putting on a jumper and another jacket.

"Hi, so I decided to vlog today because Minxie and I are going shopping for the baby. Speaking of which, we found out the gender yesterday..."

"A boy!" I smiled excitedly as Joe grabbed his wallet and phone and we left his room.

"You're having a baby boy?!" Caspar cheered.

"Yeah!" I smiled as Joe went off vlogging.

"You're going to name him Caspar, right?" Caspar winked jokingly.

"No!" Joe laughed.

"I'm sorry Casp," I shook my head.

"Aw, alright," Caspar pouted playfully.

"Don't be sad!" I laughed, going on my tip-toes to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Minxie! How could you?!" Joe laughed.

"Don't worry!" I laughed, going behind the camera and giving Joe a big kiss.

"Let's go," He smiled, pinching my bum as we left.

"Bye," Caspar waved.

Joe turned off the camera and we walked down and got into the car. Joe drove us to the shopping centre and we went in and started looking around the baby shops.

"Okay, so we definitely need nappies and onesies," I suggested.

"And dummies," Joe added as he got out his camera.

I got a trolley and Joe grabbed a few different onesies. There were an assortment of different onesies, little jackets, trousers, and jumpers.

"Our baby boy is going to be the cutest thing ever," Joe laughed lightly to the camera.

He handed me the camera as he put a box of nappies in the trolley.

We continued shopping, getting anything and everything we would need. Bottles, dummies, a baby bag, blankets, socks, and more.

"Oh my God. We've bought a lot," I giggled.

"Yeah, but we'll need it all," Joe shrugged as he loaded it into the boot of the car.

He refused to let me help him load it all in because it would be 'too strenuous'.

"Baby, what are we going to do once the baby's born?" Joe asked as he started the car.