*99*

"Minx, darling, Noah wants feeding and I couldn't seem to find any bottles," My mum woke me up.

"Hm, okay," I nodded, "Joe and I have been sometimes giving him a bit of formula more recently now too."

"Okay. Anyway! Are you excited? The big day is already here!"

"Yeah, I still don't understand why Noah and I couldn't stay with Joe last night," I laughed lightly.

"The groom can't see the bride on the day of the wedding!" My mum shook her head.

"Alright," I laughed lightly.

"So for the rest of the day, do you want me to feed him formula?"

"I can ask Joe to run around a couple bottles," I nodded, "But other than that, yeah."

"Okay! Well you'd better start getting washed and up!" My mum smiled.

"I will once Noah's finished," I nodded.

I fed Noah while my phone buzzed. It was a text from Joe:

"How are you and Noah? X."

I quickly replied:

"Good. Super excited to see you! I love you!"

"I love you too Minxie! I'm kind of nervous! Don't worry though, it'll all go great!"

"Me too! Oh! Can you bring around a few bottles for my mum to feed Noah throughout the day?"

"Yeah, be right around."

I went downstairs and my mum took Noah and ushered me upstairs so I don't see Joe.

"It brings bad luck!" My mum said, carrying Noah.

"Fine! I'm going to shower," I shook my head.

I could hear Joe arrive downstairs and my mum greeting him. I started the shower and undressed before getting in.

These past few months have been chaotic with planning the wedding, Joe working a lot to upload more content, and Noah growing. Thankfully, Noah has established a sleeping schedule, so it makes life a lot easier, and he doesn't cry whenever he's put in the baby carrier.

Unfortunately, Caspar and Ellie have stopped seeing each other but Caspar seems happy, so everything's okay. Joe's best men today at the wedding is Caspar, Alfie, and Oli, his three best mates. My maid of honour is Zoe.

"Minx, almost done? We need to head over to the hall to get you all ready," My mum said through the door.

"Yeah," I answered.

I just want to hold Noah and be with Joe and be married already. I could feel a small pit in my stomach from nervousness and being excited.

I got out of the shower and dried off, putting on a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater to just wear down to the hall.

"Where's Noah?" I asked as I grabbed my bag.

"I just buckled him in the car," My mum said as she came back from the car quickly.

"Okay," I nodded as I went outside to get in the car.

"Okay, so your dress and everything else is already there! Are you excited?" My mum grinned as she drove us to the hall.

"I'm so excited!" I smiled happily, "Noah, are you excited for Daddy and I to get married?" I laughed, turning around in my seat to smile at Noah.

Noah babbled and waved his arms and legs around his seat.